and the raids begin...

• Thread starter Sailfishdan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Kaya Provision Center in Jackson, MI was raided lastnight at around 11pm....

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

fucking crooks, i heard some shit at around midnight last night.... didnt get the full story...

but so it was fully state involved a well is what i heard... wtf how do you take money to give someone a card then go take his shit...

disgusts me.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The cops are like a band of raomin thugs...they will take all your product, all your cash, and all your patient records, and then not file charges at all or wait a year or so and keep ya totally stressed out....I have actually seen a police receipt written on a post-it note..seized product, seized cash, chopped plants..pretty vague stuff..

Just remember, there is more money in prohibition and enforcement, not legal status

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
The cops are like a band of raomin thugs...they will take all your product, all your cash, and all your patient records, and then not file charges at all or wait a year or so and keep ya totally stressed out....I have actually seen a police receipt written on a post-it note..seized product, seized cash, chopped plants..pretty vague stuff..

Just remember, there is more money in prohibition and enforcement, not legal status
Yep, putting people down to make $$...ruin lives, they do what they want! The democratic people have voted for cannabis, federal law says fuck you basically. Change, change, change the federal law, state law doesn't do anything but bring more feds to your state, imo

KitsapGrapeApe

KitsapGrapeApe

It's funny here in Washington people are actually spending money on facilities to grow and sell weed for 502. The early bird doesn't always get the worm. I'm not spending a penny on shit for 502 until the Feds say they aren't going to bother growers processors and retailers.

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

there are head shops here in CO right now advertising that if you spend so much youll get like a free 8th

"amendment 64 compliant"
hahahahaha

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

One day in the not so distant future i can see the fed law changing but then they will fubar that all up too,yesterday ca. senator correa put forth a drugged driving bill that would make driving with even cold medicine in your system illegal let alone cannabis,zero tolerance and zero allowed to be in your system!Go ahead smoke all you want but dont try to drive or get a job or live a normal life,they will try to impose their will one way or another.

vaporedout

vaporedout

i watched this thing on youtube about drivers and cannabis. i was shocked at how they got their measurements.... nanograms?? heres the video, im sorry but after a gram im driving just fine (or so i think right??)

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="
"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param>

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Insurance companies are gettin in on the "legitimized" side of things. Adjustors being trained to insure and how to properly insure going down right now in WA. When will the feds stop? Crazy

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

They will stop when a few of them are swinging from the yardarms mwd,until then they will just keeep raping and pillaging...

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
It's funny here in Washington people are actually spending money on facilities to grow and sell weed for 502. The early bird doesn't always get the worm. I'm not spending a penny on shit for 502 until the Feds say they aren't going to bother growers processors and retailers.
we need to have a pow wow on that soon homie!

Sailfishdan

Sailfishdan

Heard from an owner of a different shop that a mutual patient had gotten pulled over directly after leaving Kaya earlier that afternoon, the 2 undercover's and a state officer questioned her as to where she got the weed from and if Kaya was her caregiver, not realizing that she didn't have to cooperate she had admitted that hey weren't....They then kept her bag as evidence....

G

Gnostic

thugs they are. It may be it is time they meet a few of us that don't roll over and give up f@@@ them they need some ruby ridge shit on their a$$e$.

sorry those nice gentlemen should come to no harm...

STEP INTO MY KILL BOX!!!

sorry again must be all that dope making me paranoid thinking my gov. wants to take my life liberty and freedom away.

witness0

witness0

Im sure they were waiting to bust kaya for quite some time. its located right next door to a preschool facility.

Top Bottom