And we're off.. Gorilla grow.

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Akabudz

Akabudz

Evening all.
So after problems getting a batch of seeds to pop, a fellow farmer ( @Fudge) helped me out with a couple of seeds.
And one of them popped 👍
Seed popped on 10th December.
Strain is gorilla.
Will grow in superoots air pot 3 gal.
Ecothrive coco mixed with 2% charge.
And some of the biobizz nute range and fish mix.
I'm torn between Growing this seed to a mother and take cuttings and going sog, or grow her out with training, lst etc and flower her.
Tent 2ft x 2ft x 5ft 10in.
Lights, viparspectra p1000 (probably use for veg only) then switch to hps digital 250-600 watt plus dimmable for flower.
I will post updates every 5 to 7 days.
If any one wants to chime in with advice along the way please feel free to.

And were off gorilla grow
And were off gorilla grow 2
Last edited:
RR1

RR1

Evening all.
So after problems getting a batch of seeds to pop, a fellow farmer ( @Fudge) helped me out with a couple of seeds.
And one of them popped 👍
Seed popped on 10th December.
Strain is gorilla.
Will grow in superoots air pot 3 gal.
Ecothrive coco mixed with 2% charge.
And some of the biobizz nute range and fish mix.
I'm torn between Growing this seed to a mother and take cuttings and going sog, or grow her out with training, lst etc and flower her.
Tent 2ft x 2ft x 5ft 10in.
Lights, viparspectra p1000 (probably use for veg only) then switch to hps digital 250-600 watt plus dimmable for flower.
I will post updates every 5 to 7 days.
If any one wants to chime in with advice along the way please feel free to.
I'd mother it out, take clones for sog or scrog. It does ok if you can let it get big. And a screen can do that. I just did it in a scrog, yield ok, smokes fantastic.
RR1

Akabudz

Akabudz

Upped calmag from. 0.5 per ltr to 1ml per ltr as she looks a little light, also upped fish mix from 1ml to 2ml per ltr, growing daily quite happy with her up to this point.
Edit... also turned light up to 15k from 12k

IMG 20201228 115935
Akabudz

Akabudz

Here is where we are now, and to show how much growth in 10 days..
First pic 10 days ago, 2nd pic taken this morning.

IMG 20201219 174543
IMG 20201230 124528
Fudge

Fudge

Here is where we are now, and to show how much growth in 10 days..
First pic 10 days ago, 2nd pic taken this morning.
Looking fantastic mate, is she in pure coco? If so what size pot. Good that it's an air pot too. If ur gonna auto feed at some point you're gonna need perlite in the mix bud, just for airation and drainage, the bigger the pot the more the % you need. don't get me wrong she's happy enough, but also perlite helps to feed more as it dries out quicker. Also leads to less salt build up as nutes aren't sat in coco a long time. Less of an issue end of cycle but during veg there's a slight risk of over watering if you saturate to run off

Akabudz

Akabudz

Hi mate, yes pure coco., There will be no build up of nute salts as I'm pure organic 👍
The pot is just under 3 gal. At the moment I'm feeding twice daily and she is loving it.
Thanks for popping in mate 👍

Fudge

Fudge

Hi mate, yes pure coco., There will be no build up of nute salts as I'm pure organic 👍
The pot is just under 3 gal. At the moment I'm feeding twice daily and she is loving it.
Thanks for popping in mate 👍
Ahh shit aye, a keep forgetting your organic. I'm sure the rise and airport will do the trick fir airating medium

Akabudz

Akabudz

First time using an air pot, and first time organic lol, I do like the speed she is growing, she only had first dose of biobizz grow and heaven last night, see how she does over the next few days

Fudge

Fudge

First time using an air pot, and first time organic lol, I do like the speed she is growing, she only had first dose of biobizz grow and heaven last night, see how she does over the next few days
You should look into fulvic acid mate. Organic elixir of life, its elevated my quality imo

Akabudz

Akabudz

Also lots of stuff to feed the living stuff I have added, and that's already in charge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom