And we're off.. Gorilla grow.

• Thread starter Akabudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Biobizz heaven is I'm sure full of all that mate, along with aminos and sugars.
You ent find this stuff anywhere else mate, they tend to use humic in the usual stuff. This is top grade fulvic, it's added smells I've never had to the bignug this time round
Screenshot 20201230 130857 eBay

Akabudz

Akabudz

The biobizz fish mix I got on amazon 1ltr for a tenna, and it's strong, I'm using 1ml per ltr.
Another thing I like about biobizz is that you have no part a and b,

Fudge

Fudge

The biobizz fish mix I got on amazon 1ltr for a tenna, and it's strong, I'm using 1ml per ltr.
Another thing I like about biobizz is that you have no part a and b,
The fish mix is an all rounder I'm only adding the fish shit to my usual feed for the extras you get, it's pure concentrate from talapalia. Easier for me. I looked at the fish mix but it would mean adjusting my feed nd icba haha

Fudge

Fudge

Considering using this or something similar for 2 plants in spring when I have space, coco is an unreal medium for organics and microbial life. The lure of using this and a few amendments later. And only watering is very tempting. I just don't have time at the moment to include something new to learn. I'm hoping on starting some shrooms too soon.

Akabudz

Akabudz

That's interesting mate, we don't get any where near the amount of choice that our friends over seas are offered,
Just water and amend sounds great

Fudge

Fudge

That's interesting mate, we don't get any where near the amount of choice that our friends over seas are offered,
Just water and amend sounds great
It's jus starting now, same as the jacks/Peters mix it's a fortune to ship it here. But I'm working on an agro company gonna do me a 1 part dry mix in 20kg bags in spring

Akabudz

Akabudz

Nice, definitely keep us updated on that mate, sounds very interesting

Latest posts

Top Bottom