Anesthesia

• Thread starter cheaplastic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Just purchased some Anesthesia seeds from the bay.. anyone have any experiences growing this strain? pictures? finished bud shots?

whazzup

whazzup

[YOUTUBE]Pp1ybVGHk9k[/YOUTUBE]

Here's a video I made of a complete growing cycle when I tested my first F1's. Enjoy!

Not so fast vegging, doubles in size flowering.

I

ismokepot

Whazzup- very nice job. I wish I could see one of these for everything I'm considering growing. What the flowering period and avg. yield u got???

whazzup

whazzup

my tent was 1.20x1.20, but I only had 5 plants in it. Under 400 watt I still almost made a gr/watt (I think it was like 370 grams and just a little popcorn)

E

Eggman

I reciently picked up a pac of these. What did you think of the finished product whazzup?
Thanks
Eggman

whazzup

whazzup

hehe I thought it was wonderful of course :D

I'd rather let others be the judge of that as I'm the breeder ;)

L

letmeout

i just got 2 packs of these . would love any helpful hints.thanks.

O

oprah

The plant grows itself, it is an easy plant to grow. My hint to you would be for after you have cured it and are ready to smoke. Don't plan to do alot after you smoke it because you're going to be throughly stoned. The Herijuana shines through in the Anesthesia and you will have a serious attack of stupidty and couch lock, that lasts a long time. Personally I prefered growing the Anesthesia over the Herijuana as the plant yielded a lot better and had a better taste.

I hope you enjoy it as it was a good smoke.

T

The Passenger

The plant grows itself, it is an easy plant to grow. My hint to you would be for after you have cured it and are ready to smoke. Don't plan to do alot after you smoke it because you're going to be throughly stoned. The Herijuana shines through in the Anesthesia and you will have a serious attack of stupidty and couch lock, that lasts a long time.

That's just what I wanted to hear!

I usually over do it on the sativas when I grow, and have nothing to knock my sorry ass out when I need it. I got 10 of these, + a bonus pack of the f2, (along with Sannie's Jack -- hey, I like sativas). I can't wait to pop them.

captiankush

captiankush

I just picked up a pack myself, looking forward to geting them goin on the next round.

CK

og dmc

og dmc

I rarely write reviews but this strain is amazing. Its a true 8 week strain with an amazing smell and crystal covered cone shaped buds. Im am really impressed with it. Sannie did a fantastic job on this one. I will post pics soon. Thanks again.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I rarely write reviews but this strain is amazing. Its a true 8 week strain with an amazing smell and crystal covered cone shaped buds. Im am really impressed with it. Sannie did a fantastic job on this one. I will post pics soon. Thanks again.

glad to see another great review

i got a pack of these waitin to get popped

wazzup is to thank for the creation of anesthesia

but sannie is a standup dude great breeder n service

1luvbigherb

og dmc

og dmc

ana_3.jpg
ana2.jpg
heres the pix. It is a true 58 day strain. It was grown in about a half gall pot just to test it which made the yield low but I think it has real yield potential. And its strong as fuck

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

wow 58 days.. thats all the info i need to persuade me to pop these beans.. looks so frosty..

Thanks for the pics bro!

S

SSHZ

I agree with what has been said above............ I like the Anesthesia more than the Herijuana. It starts off very slow- I veged for 5 weeks. It stayed short, easy to grow with a medium light fertilizing scheme. No issues or problems. I got about 1 1/4 oz. per plant- under 600 watters. Potent and it's still requested by others.

GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
any more shots of anesthesia? Got some seed n lookin forward to crackin um.....

B

bluejay

Anna Queen

Greenhouse grow..vegged since Feb2010..7 foot tall and the other one yielded over 1 1/4 lbs...

She has to be vegged forever but will give great results.
Wish I would of cloned her..gonna try and revegg to make seeds with other anna poppin..

SANY0334
Top Bottom