2df52620.jpg

74d4a398.jpg

d549c0cd.jpg

ec90ac6f.jpg

Angels Kush on leftside >> wifi1 on rightside
201293ae.jpg

(insert photo here where possible)

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : its funky foul crazy type odor lol!!!it can be smelled in your pocket that smelly roadkill !!!
Associated smells of bud :

TASTE

Dominant flavour :hashy gots some kush undertones its tasty for sure..
Associated flavours :

Harsh/smoothness : (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)9
- cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)40/60
Potency : 9(1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)
Duration :bout two hours or so (approx length of buzz, from first hit)
Use :both Daytime/Bedtime
Munchies? : yeah i get the muchies lol!!
-----------------------------------------------------
CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine ()
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon () - lime () - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral (X) - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine ()
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (X) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent (X) - gamey () - skunky (XX)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

symbiote420

symbiote420

What's up homie? "That shit right there,"........OMG you gotta keep me posted when your shit starts dropping bruh! Goo really put his foot in that shit man!

Aligee

Aligee

What's up homie? "That shit right there,"........OMG you gotta keep me posted when your shit starts dropping bruh! Goo really put his foot in that shit man!

Ya Goo killed it im very thankfull for him helping me out thanks Goo !!!And thanks to all the testers running them beans Thanks fellas !!!
Angels kush will be released as S1 and ill also be bxing back to wifi#1 Those will also be S1 !!!

Did you forget to fill it out?
Nope im doing all this driving lol !!! Ill finish today thanks for asking !!!:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Ali u made it easy with ur killer strain.. Juss think I found that pheno only popping 2 beans.. & my dumb ass killed the twin Brother.. But I still got 12 more beans of Angels Kush & I still haven't dialed her in yet so I can do better

T

TheIronLung317

Looking very nice. I can't wait to put my beans into flower. Still haven't sexed them yet but they are getting big!

Aligee

Aligee

Thanks Ali u made it easy with ur killer strain.. Juss think I found that pheno only popping 2 beans.. & my dumb ass killed the twin Brother.. But I still got 12 more beans of Angels Kush & I still haven't dialed her in yet so I can do better
Yeah only two beans thats crazy i curious to find all the phenos!!!
save them males Dog we can put them to work !!!

Looking very nice. I can't wait to put my beans into flower. Still haven't sexed them yet but they are getting big!

Keep them males bruh !!!there gonna be great pollen donors i used a angelskush male on alienkush and Chemdog 91 i still gotta run through those and possibly make f2s!!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looks awesome Goo killed great job hommie I'm so glad i have some of these. Oh AliG I'm super jacked one of my wifi x bubba is a female for sure the other 2 i think are males but not 100% sure yet hopefully I get lucky with UGB and get a fire ass pheno. Any way great job Goo as always and AliG your one sick ass breeder bro no doubt!!!!!

T

TheIronLung317

how do you keep your males? take cuts ans keep them in veg or just take pollen from them? You can always send me some of them beans for the next run!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks Pro that Angels Kush is sumthin els ur gunna love it.. I got lots of big fat chunky buds off my plant.. There almost gone already cuz it's so bomb..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Angels Kush

This strain has it all huge big fat buds with the Stoneyness of WiFi #1 but the stinky skunky Death smell of Deep Chunk.. It's a big producer of super dank buds.. Everybody in my town loves this strain.. When these seeds get released u should jump on this drop
42aa1d3a.jpg
10e99972.jpg
86c01b37.jpg
6a776a32.jpg

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

Straight bomb!!! Great job by the breeder and extremely well executed by the grower!! Wow!! That shit looks out of this world. :spacecraft:

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Straight bomb!!! Great job by the breeder and extremely well executed by the grower!! Wow!! That shit looks out of this world. :spacecraft:

Thanks Dog.. B on the look out 4 Angels Kush S1 some time next year.. Aligee is working on that project..

Top Bottom