Angola

• Thread starter kagyu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kagyu

kagyu

A good friend gave me these seeds for preservation. This is the first time I have been able to grow the Angola.

These two have the wider leaves..

Angola Angola 2

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
nice - so a little breeding project in the works?

zeke

zeke

Nice. Angola is one of those equatorial Congo countries. Should be some serious jungle weed. How many weeks are you expecting?

m8ty

m8ty

Got some Angola seeds from a dude in Spain (LMN) they turned out really good, never got the red pheno though only the green one..

kagyu

kagyu

Have not used any fert. Starting to stake up branches. Going to have to bend some also...

DSCN4283

kagyu

kagyu

The Angola's harvest ranged from Nov 15th to Dec 8th. I will have all of them tested at the lab after the Emerald Cup.
We will have a booth. Stop by and chat if you can...Peace

Calixylon

Calixylon

Dang i wish i could go to emerlad cup and chat it up, love all the preservation stuff your doing. Awesome to see growers doing projects that arent geared twoards the most thrichome covered strain thats 30% thc, but just growing out strains that may have not seen the light of day for years, and havent been smoked in decades!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Many beautiful pics

I'd love too hear how they smoked ,taste smell effects ?

Also curious of any back round info , did your friend obtain these direct from place of origin?

Thanks for sharing

1luvbigherb

kagyu

kagyu

Haven't smoked it yet. Twice removed from the source. I am preserving these and will share the seed with my source. Peace
How have you been bigherb? long time..

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Sup brother

I look forward to a future report

Happy to hear they are being preserved

I still check in the farm , although I don't post as much . I got much love for all the Fam . Its been a long road travel the last few years some highs and some of my biggest lows . I'll say I'm thankful to be alive

1luvbigherb

Latest posts

Top Bottom