Ann Coulter Calls Marijuana ‘Legalized Retard Pills’

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
http://blog.sfgate.com/smellthetruth/2014/02/12/ann-coulter-calls-marijuana-legalized-retard-pills/
  • Ann Coulter Calls Marijuana ‘Legalized Retard Pills’
    Posted on February 12, 2014 at 11:42 am by Oscar Pascual in Lifestyle
    • Email
    • Print
    • an open letter from Special Olympics athlete John Franklin Stephens chiding her choice of words wasn’t enough to make her apologize. In fact, it looks as though she’s embraced the slur even further.

Coulter recently spouted off her trademark inanity recently, this time appearing on the Howie Carr radio show Monday and referring to marijuana as “legalized retard pills” that takes off “a hundred points off your initiative and ambition.”

The amount of ignorance, vitriol, and hate are through the roof in her latest comments, as she not only recites tired Reefer Madness myths and creates an odd juxtaposition with pharmaceutical pills, but also manages to tie in her notoriously famous scorn and disrespect for the physically and mentally disabled.

Too bad there’s no pill to cure whatever Coulter has.

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Dumb bitch

Yeah this bitch! ^^^^^^^

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

she's a vicious c$nt and a lapbit$h of right wing fvanatics who fund her. she has to say sh$t like this to maintian her media profile or she'd be tossed on to the scrap heap of history. i wouldn't fu$k that b$tch with my worst enemies di$k!......i'm good now, just gotta wipe the foam off my kindasmartphone

KEG

KEG

Haha it just goes to show how very real the reefer madness stigma is today.

-K.E.G

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I think she might have a penis. I'd like to give her one of my Super Sonic Cookie's and watch it melt her brain lol! Could you imagine being in a room full of these pot Nazi's? Pass the cookies around and wait for everybody to shut the fuck up. Would be great!

KEG

KEG

Remember that scene in Indiana Jones where the Nazi's open up the chest and everyone who looks, melts? More specifically, the part where he guy who wears the round glasses melts as he screams? That's what is imagine it would be like. Hahaha!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Remember that scene in Indiana Jones where the Nazi's open up the chest and everyone who looks, melts? More specifically, the part where he guy who wears the round glasses melts as he screams? That's what is imagine it would be like. Hahaha!

I bet they would feel like that for a little bit atleast then probably just go to sleep cause the cookie will knock a rookie right the fuck out!

Reactions: KEG
Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
smoke a joint, each a cookie, drink a beer, get laid... All apart of a long list of things these people should do. Maybe if they weren't so up tight, shit would get done up at capital hill.

-K.E.G

She needs the BudMuncher Special! As long as she doesn't have a penis lol. After that she'd fall in love with a fucking pothead!

Dr.Trichome

Dr.Trichome

No way she went to 1 dead show.
Say her interviewed at Christmas where she was saying that Jesus and Santa Claus were white. The guy interviewing her kept asking her questions to help her get out of the bind she was in and she just kept digging herself deeper.
I guess the bleach sunk in too far when she did her hair.
Shame the truly stupid people get listened to....

KEG

KEG

If she went to any dead shows, it was with her church to beat hippies with bibles until they saw god. Jesus being white? Definitely not. Santa being white? Very plausible. It's actually a pagan holiday thats practiced in the Nordic countries such Russia, Norway, Finland, etc. Anglo Saxon religions adopted it for those pagans they first converted. Santa went from being the village shaman to some super shaman that visits everyone on Christmas eve to deliver Fly Agaric mushrooms. Tripping out on mushrooms have been replaced with gifts but still the same principle. If you didn't know, I suggest looking it up. Look up what tensil really represents, it should be in the same CC article. Too fucking funny!

-K.E.G

Last edited:
B

Buzzbait

Shes just another republican who is dumber than hell.I live in Tennessee and we have a state senator who said people just wanted weed to get high on.This is the same MOTHERFUCKER who is trying to push for wine in 7/11s and grocery stores. Im calling that bastard and email him as many times as I can.The same motherfucker [Ron Ramsey] also got it where you can carry a loaded gun in parks where many small children play.I cant even look at Ann ,idiots like her is whats holding up a federal bill.Go to DEAD shows ,then call us brain dead,what a cunt.......

Top Bottom