Ann Coulter Calls Marijuana ‘Legalized Retard Pills’

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Black Lab

Black Lab

she's a vicious c$nt and a lapbit$h of right wing fvanatics who fund her. she has to say sh$t like this to maintian her media profile or she'd be tossed on to the scrap heap of history. i wouldn't fu$k that b$tch with my worst enemies di$k!......i'm good now, just gotta wipe the foam off my kindasmartphone
very well said and 100% right on, the Koch brothers and their billions support idiots like this. But really, who buys her books or believes her shit?

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

Who pays attention to that bitch anyway? Anne who???
A lot of people do. This is a perfect example of what I've been saying to those who say that they don't know of anyone opposed to legalization. Don't take this the wrong way, but if you don't know of folks that are opposed, then you are either not paying attention or you live in a very insular world. There are an awful lot of folks who listen to the likes of Coulter, Hannity, O'Reilly, Limbaugh...and many of those people vote. Legalization is not going to be a "slam dunk" anytime soon.

S

ssteely71

@pinegrovedave, I like to think if myself as somewhat knowledgeable and I'm not unaware that Anne has a following. My opinion is based on MY belief that her opinion is not only insignificant but that her comments express the ignorance that is pervasive in only in a small percentage of right wing demographics. Even the fact that someone as well versed as Anne would use the word " retarded" shows how pandering her comments are to the group of aging conservatives that buy her books. There will always be a place on any side of the political spectrum for those few media who use sterotypical sound bites to appeal to a select audience. So , who is listening to Anne? An aging group of far right conservatives who are quickly falling behind on modern sociopolitical movements. My comments weren't born out of ignorance, they are just a brief summation of a complex issue that I have given some thought too. Now my brain hurts, back to the bong........

pinegrovedave

pinegrovedave

...So , who is listening to Anne? An aging group of far right conservatives who are quickly falling behind on modern sociopolitical movements.
I'm the oldest person in my department at 54 years of age. Some of my employees are over twenty years my junior and are staunch believers in the gospel of Faux News...I can assure you, it is not just old right wing zealots that listen to that drivel.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Deliberate ignorance should piss us all off, because we KNOW truth. Now, she is being mean, but seriously, if your stash is good, it WILL stupify you and demotivate you in some sense. She's an idiot/bitch for saying the way she did. No need to waste hate on her, or any other close-minded elitist. Eventually, TRUTH WILL PREVAIL, and these jackasses will be eating their words.

Now, that was basically a note to self because my blood absolutely boils when these (sadly) influential people spew propaganda.

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

Deliberate ignorance should piss us all off, because we KNOW truth. Now, she is being mean, but seriously, if your stash is good, it WILL stupify you and demotivate you in some sense. She's an idiot/bitch for saying the way she did. No need to waste hate on her, or any other close-minded elitist. Eventually, TRUTH WILL PREVAIL, and these jackasses will be eating their words.

Now, that was basically a note to self because my blood absolutely boils when these (sadly) influential people spew propaganda.

killemsoftly

killemsoftly

spark up boys. let's all get 'retreaded' or was it retarded. dont know. i must be a tard, what an insult to tards. lol

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

...if it came right down to it i'd have to say that Rachel Maddow is a much bigger Can't Understand Normal Thinking than Ann Coulter, way nastier.

...but neither of these women has the authority to pass, alter or impose a single law, i wonder why none of your scorn is aimed at the likes of Nancy Pelosi, Hillary Clinton or even that person Was-a-man-Shultz, ...or how about that nitwit Kathleen Sibelius?

...these women are in positions of actual power and they are negatively impacting every single American, ...frankly their influence isn't doing much good around the world either.

...cheap shots are easy, ...and lazy.

bozo

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Don't forget fun too!:finger:
...yeah, like throwing balls of shit into a fan.

...that's what they are doing with our liberty's and that to me doesn't seem like much 'fun'. ...they are creating 1984 for real and wasting time taking cheap shots at celebrity's seems like a way to bury your head in the sand and avoid knowing how badly you're being screwed over.

...and we're being screwed over by all career politicians, both parties are pissing down our backs and telling us it's raining while they all laugh into their sleeves and count the money they rob from us in the form of taxes.

bozo

Mogrow

Mogrow

...yeah, like throwing balls of shit into a fan.

...that's what they are doing with our liberty's and that to me doesn't seem like much 'fun'. ...they are creating 1984 for real and wasting time taking cheap shots at celebrity's seems like a way to bury your head in the sand and avoid knowing how badly you're being screwed over.

...and we're being screwed over by all career politicians, both parties are pissing down our backs and telling us it's raining while they all laugh into their sleeves and count the money they rob from us in the form of taxes.

bozo
how much fun is throwing shit in a fan ?????
we"ll start the revolution after i make Ann scream, ok comrade...

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

......that's what they are doing with our liberty's and that to me doesn't seem like much 'fun'. ...they are creating 1984 for real and wasting time taking cheap shots at celebrity's seems like a way to bury your head in the sand and avoid knowing how badly you're being screwed over.

bozo

I agree with you that both political parties are screwing us over but when those like coulter, maddow or any other non elected person goes on tv / media to spew hate and create a division between the right/left, God fearing/Sinners, rich/poor or on whatever line they feel gives them the political edge then they open the door to cheap shots.

maybe watch piers morgan interview a few weeks ago w/ ann coulter and try and stomach her response comparing those who smoke cannabis and those who drink alcohol.

peace

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

I agree with you that both political parties are screwing us over but when those like coulter, maddow or any other non elected person goes on tv / media to spew hate and create a division between the right/left, God fearing/Sinners, rich/poor or on whatever line they feel gives them the political edge then they open the door to cheap shots.

maybe watch piers morgan interview a few weeks ago w/ ann coulter and try and stomach her response comparing those who smoke cannabis and those who drink alcohol.

peace

...there are far more hate mongers on the left and while i agree Ann's position on our issue is idiotic, most of her opinions of this current administration are right on the money.

...and Piers Morgan is one of those liberal hate mongers and what makes it worse is he isn't even American so maybe he should learn to mind his own business, ...thankfully this is one fool who is now unemployed.

...and my point was that taking cheap shots at celebrity's while the actual powers that be phuck us in the ass is an idiotic waste of time.

this is what they want, to polarize us and keep us busy arguing among ourselves while they loot the treasury.

bozo

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Im taking POT SHOTS at her bozo. Maybe you didnt read the title. She called us all retards. Sounds like your hanging on the right nut. No one is polarized here. Our gov is fucked up period!

And to say the left is far more worse than the right? I dont think so. Both are bad but the dems are the lesser of the 2. At least where im from. The republican dickheads in my state are waging war on our medical program right now. They wanna lock us all up.

They can suck my dick and Ann can take the money shot then spit it into Nancy's mouth while Newt watches shitting his diaper.

Lets keep the target on them and not take "cheap shots" or "argue among ourselves". :banghead: :bag:

justanotherbozo

justanotherbozo

Im taking POT SHOTS at her bozo. Maybe you didnt read the title. She called us all retards. Sounds like your hanging on the right nut. No one is polarized here. Our gov is fucked up period!

And to say the left is far more worse than the right? I dont think so. Both are bad but the dems are the lesser of the 2. At least where im from. The republican dickheads in my state are waging war on our medical program right now. They wanna lock us all up.

They can suck my dick and Ann can take the money shot then spit it into Nancy's mouth while Newt watches shitting his diaper.

Lets keep the target on them and not take "cheap shots" or "argue among ourselves". :banghead: :bag:
...a post like this only serves to make you look the fool.

bozo

Top Bottom