Ann Coulter Debates Cheech & Chong About Legalizing Marijuana

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

From FOX's Geraldo Rivera: Ann Coulter Debates Cheech & Chong About Legalizing Marijuana - 11/16/09

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRXR_pk_MVA[/YOUTUBE]

B

Bill Bloome

If even the normally tight-assed,radically conservative and outspoken Ann Coulter has nothing to offer to keep pot illegal,our struggle will soon be over.Especially if the man can make a buck.

L

lostandhopeless

well imagine that once again the anti-legalization side is outnumbered and dumbfounded eh? what a surprise.......

G

greenthoughts

there is no debate anymore. We have won. Now the object is to vote out all of these chicken-shit politicians who are too scared to stand up for what their constituents believe in for fear of ruining their already tainted images. Most politicians have broke more laws on their way into office than most people do in a lifetime.

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

William F. Buckley Jr. was open of his fondness of pot even in a Playboy article. Many of us conservatives believe it should be legal !!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

We're getting there...

...But please use caution if you have patients depending on you. A bust, whether you're vindicated or not, will wreck your life. I'm also pretty sure that if laws change, they won't be freeing all marijuana POWs and clearing their records. That said, VOTE. GET OUT AND GENUINELY, TACTFULLY SPREAD THE GOSPEL OF CANNABIS. More and more people are opening their minds every day. My own father was a militant Baptist schoolteacher who believed in harsh, firm discipline and practiced it diligently on my backside. He used to loathe "potheads", hippies, and anything he deemed "counter-culture". Ironically, he was also an avid organic vegetable gardener, and now is a MMJ caregiver here in Colorado. The tide has turned; but you still might wanna CYA. Peace!:smiley_joint:

hotRod

hotRod

... More and more people are opening their minds every day. My own father was a militant Baptist schoolteacher who believed in harsh, firm discipline and practiced it diligently on my backside. He used to loathe "potheads", hippies, and anything he deemed "counter-culture". Ironically, he was also an avid organic vegetable gardener, and now is a MMJ caregiver here in Colorado. The tide has turned; but you still might wanna CYA. Peace!:smiley_joint:

great post
I hear these types of stories more and more
times they are a changing
:smiley_joint:

20north

it was just a joke its all under a dictator ship because!!! IF YOU DISAGREE YOU LOSE YOUR JOB! YOUR BLING BLING YEA

lars

lars

People like Cheech and Chong aren't helping the movement at all. Think about it...

J

Jack Griffin

Well, it MUST be admitted that C & C gave pot smokers a really bad reputation as far as the "Establishment" is concerned. No question about it. They portrayed us as lazy, dull-witted stoners.

Well, hopefully we can overcome that image but it's gonna take a lot of work.

14 states now...14 states. It's only a matter of time now. But we GOTTA keep working, we MUST spread the truth about Cannabis by educating the other aside with FACTS. All they have is propaganda, which cannot stand close inspection. So it's up to us to replace propaganda with the truth...are you up to it?

Bill O'Reilly interviewed them too... Tommy Chong was awfully quiet, LOL!
But Bill gave a fair and balanced interview in spite of his anti-cannabis stance.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheech & Chong are def a positive force in the movement of legalization, They helped make pot a mainstream thing by bringing it to the big screen with Lou Adler and making it acceptable, as well as making the policy and drug laws something to laugh at... I understand what your saying a bout the whole stoner image but that peaceful dopey image was way better than how marijuana users where dipicted in films before C&C like reefer madness and propaganda that was put out in the media which told of crazed teens killing their parents because of being "hopped up" on pot... Or Negroes seducing white women with marijuana..
So I think C&C are a huge part of the Cannabis scene and community in America!

K

Kalcu

They help it be funny and not some violent image of how to buy drugs, or what a pot dealer is like...it is funny when he is selling drugs under the stairs of some show, some rock concert.

The big thing about this social movement, is that I have seen some adults that use from the 60's and 70's...that grow up and toke with their kids, but don't want to do business with them....they get their weed from separate dealers, usually the parents know a grower and the kids have some secret network...that they don't even know about..

Well, it seems it doesn't encourage the adults to promote anything but illegal use and not some quite yet smooth social effective.

I think protesting does nothing but bring bad attention, in some places it might work. I just don't see that one being a good idea, around here!

B

bicycle racer

bill o'reilly and fair and balanced in the same sentence umm no fuck that clown.

Fuzz420

Fuzz420

I usually cant stand Geraldo, but every time they have the issue of marijuana on his show, they always seem fair and make good points. I think secretly Geraldo blazes up the kill while he trims his mustache at nights.

L

luddite clone

bleeding eyes

I don't know what a stud has to do with this.

B

BillyBudThornto

Conservatives

I, along with many feel that Conservatives, Moderate and FarRight, should be protecting all of our rights and minimizing our government's role in those rights. That's what Conservatives stand for. Constituents are ripe for the taking if Conservatives would just do that.

M

MaxTheTruman

Best news coverage of the debate Ive seen thus far (in terms of moderation. And by geraldo of all people.)

S

Sativaindica

the whole piece was setup to depoliticize the discussion and turn it into a more entertainment segment.

C & C have done wonderous things for the movement and should be acknowledged for that. They can not be blamed for a stereotype no more than a asian doing good at maths can. they just do what they do, and if that is taken out of proportion then assigned to an entire group of people. then some serious analysis is need on why this happens, the mechanisms involved and who benefits.

you know who doesnt help the movement.....recreational users whom pretend to be medicinal. Let me just make this clear, so long as recreational use is prohibited while medical is legislated: i support abuse of the medical system entirely.

However, one must accept that they are NOT a medicinal user, simply an activist getting goals accomplished by any means necessary. I dont mind if a person admits this, but when they continue on about being a medical patient who needs his/her medicine but there is sweet fuck all wrong with them, that shit pisses me off.

Cancer, Chemotherapy, MS sufferers are the real medical patients. the rest of us are stoners abusing the system because the system oppresses.

S

Socachi

FOX News excuse me FOX Republican propaganda channel is not one that I watch, although I am surprised at the approach that Rivera took. What I am not suprised at is the neo conic attitude of Coullter. Have you guessed that I'm a liberal. lol

If you're in LA contact the city council before they have their vote on 12/03 or check out this link .

Sorry Cali not trying to hijack your thread.

Top Bottom