• Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luddite clone

purple is what you see!

Purple is the only color you see.

D

doctodD_hawaii

Just watched the video. I like how they say "no not like alcohol, you would need a prescription to get it" And the first thing the lady says is so you want it like alcohol... Hello? did you hear what they just said?

C

chief greenleaf

Cheech n Chong have done amazing things for the movement, I cant beliveve anyone especially on the farm would say otherwise. But if we want change we the folks we gotta get thru to are the avg middle white america, scared of their own shadow, believe everything the govt tells you types. Its those people that make up the majority of our country and theyre also the main reason that our country is so damn screwed up! They follow blindly and its gonna be extremely difficult to undo the 70 years of brain washing propaganda these morons have lapped up.
Thats the only way we'll ever see legalization yall. In reality the presidents and kings do run this world, but a small group of super wealthy elites have an enormous amount of influence on every decision made worldwide. I dont wanna sound like a conspiracy wierdo but herb prohibition alone has proved this. That elite group has way too much to gain keepin pot illegal! Paper, pharmacuticals, oil and textiles.... think about all the shit we use paper for!!!!!!!! EVERYTHING!!!!! And the pharmacutical industry makes more money worldwide than any other indusrty on the planet! If herb is legalized there will be a huge shift in wealth. From timber to hemp, pharmacuticals to herb, oil to ethanol and the rich in this world are not gonna risk that no matter what. The only way I think this will happen is if even the middle America type squares all over the world in finally realize the truth, then these bastards will have no choice. But theyll keep the wool pulled over everyones eyes for as long as they possibly can.

Sorry pot politics gets me goin every damn time!

C

chief greenleaf

And I dont know about yall but Id much rather see decriminalization than legalization. Can you imagine what these blood suckers will do to the sacred herb??? Corporations usin corny jingles and marketing scams, the govt makin billions in tax dollars off of what weve been fighting so long and hard for. (HA long and hard!) I mean seriously Id rather pay a higher price for my herb than see the corporate beast take over our only industry. The herb is for the people and as long as its not fully legalized we can maintain control over whats ours, but as soon as that legalization bill passes the man is gonna take it and well never get it back!
Damn catch twenty two's man!

D

doctodD_hawaii

Ill be honest, they have done some things recently. Tommy specifically, but historically they have done nothing more than perpetuate a negative stereotype.

S

SkyHi

And I dont know about yall but Id much rather see decriminalization than legalization. Can you imagine what these blood suckers will do to the sacred herb??? Corporations usin corny jingles and marketing scams, the govt makin billions in tax dollars off of what weve been fighting so long and hard for. (HA long and hard!) I mean seriously Id rather pay a higher price for my herb than see the corporate beast take over our only industry. The herb is for the people and as long as its not fully legalized we can maintain control over whats ours, but as soon as that legalization bill passes the man is gonna take it and well never get it back!
Damn catch twenty two's man!

Exactly , not only that they will make it to where they have a monopoly on the whole canna industry and no one will be able to grow mxuh on there own with out permits and this and that red tape...fuck that

C

chief greenleaf

Ill be honest, they have done some things recently. Tommy specifically, but historically they have done nothing more than perpetuate a negative stereotype.

Thats totally false Doctor D. Befor Cheech and Chong weed was looked at as a hardcore drug that lead to rape, murder, and suicide. Pot and heroin were brought up in the same catagories and no one that didnt smoke knew the truth until C&C.
They showed the world that you could smoke weed and not turn into some foaming at the mouth psyco out ta rape and pillage middle america. Those movies showed everyone how foolish and outrageous the war on drugs was and were the first ta take shots at the cops for hassling pot heads.
I get really tired of hearing about this negative stereotype they portrayed of pot heads. Can you imagine if they were two articulate stockbrokers who drank starbucks and smoked ta relive their obsesive compulsive disorder and relax after a hard day of 9-5in it for the man???? IT WOULDVE SUCKED!!!! C&C brought weed to the mainstream and made people realize it wasnt a hard drug that ruined lives and killed little kids.

This is a little off topic but Im gettin really scarred watching where this whole medical movement is headed. I mean I am 100% for medical pot but its like everybody has ta have a medical reason ta smoke now and its wrong ta just smoke cause they like ta get stoned. It seems like some people are starting ta act like theyre better than people that just wanna get high. I feel like were heading in the direction of seperating into conflicting groups of medical and non medical smokers. I can see it now... the med guys hate the non meds cause they make them look like theyre faking an ailment to get high legally and make them look like common low down stoners. Then the non med guys hate the med guys cause they dont have ta worry about gettin busted and they look down on non med guys because theyre "abusing a legitiment medicine."
I dont know maybe Im crazy but I swear Ive been feeling like this is already starting ta happen somewhat, what yall think anybody feel me on this one?????

One thing I do know is the govt is really good a splitting us up into 2 groups so we argue amongst eachother instead of working together ta fix it. Think about, black and white, rich and poor, young and old, democrat and republican, on and on and on! If we really wanna win this war we gotta stick together medical or not!

Damn sorry diarreah of the mouth! I just get pissed off at how fucked up the world is and start ta go off! Sometimes ya gotta vent right?????

D

doctodD_hawaii

Im sorry but I dont identify with the image they present. Nor do I agree they have presented pot in a positive light. They make pot smokers look like a bunch of slackers that have co consideration for others. If smoking "Labrador" dog shit or running your pos motorcycle in the house with the exhaust blowing straight at your neighbors house so you kill his roses or stealing gas or any number of things they do that people then believe all pot smokers do is your thing i feel sorry for you. If you ask me all they do is make us look bad. I look at people like that and think scumbags. Being for the movement has nothing to do with c&c really. It has more to do with showing the general population that we are not a bunch of slacker scumbags. If you want to help the movement encourage more Doctors Lawyers and other upstanding citizens that smoke present the fact that we are not like the stereotype after all. When people I have known for a long time find out I smoke they are surprised. Why? I dont look like a scumbag. I have a good home a good job and good relationships with my neighbors. All things that will present us in a positive light and they think "hey wait a sec, hes not crazy, trying to rob me or rape anything. Maybe smoking pot isnt that bad after all". I do not wish to be lumped in with the losers that are doing nothing but making the rest of us look bad. I present myself as being no different from my neighbors or coworkers even though I have been smoking for 30 years. I still do my job very well take care of the house the cars your family etc. I think that is the biggest thing we as individuals can do to help our cause not represent ourselves as C&C have. Again this is based on what they have done in the past and today even they are seeing the light.

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude look at history, and the people who have used it b4 u... dont forget Marijuana is a huge part of counterculture and was smoked by the peace loving hippies of the 60's and 70's this is where it got its new image before that it was looked at as an "Assasin of youth" etc with all the reefer madness propaganda. The fact is C&C are major players in legalization because they changed how mainstream America looks at pot and made it more acceptable so get outta here with all that BS! the fact is people are gonna stereotype no matter what, for example I am italian american most of us are hardworking and legit but no matter what theres always that mafia/organized crime stereotype sometimes you just cant avoid it.

C

chief greenleaf

Dr D you need ta just deal with the fact that you partake in something that is taboo and unexcepted in our society and people are gonna look at you different because of it, it has nothing ta do with C&C it has ta do with the govt and DARE and DEA and all the other facist pigs that constantly portray people that smoke herb as unintelligent lazy losers that will never be anything because of our pot "addiction." C&C has done more for the marijuana movement than you will ever dream of, Im sorry that you feel like your better than the rest of us but in reality your just another law breaking stoner and until people learn to take herb more lightly (you included) thats all we'll ever be. If it wasnt for C&C you might not even be safe admitting that you smoke pot, you need ta look at the big picture and stop focusing on 2 made up characters. C&C was a comedy FILM, it seems like youre having a hard time understanding that. Even in the 60s and 70s middle America was still under the impression that weed was a devil drug that would have there children selling themselves in the streets. C&C showed marijuana in a light hearted way, it showed people that pots not so severe and you dont become posessed after smoking. No one watches C&C smoke dog shit and thinks thats what stoners do, its a movie its meant to be FUNNY! Like I said if they had been 2 wall street bankers smokin a joint after a long day at the office while enjoying a good merlot it woulda been a dumb ass movie! Anyone with half a brain knows that the way you want weed smokers ta be portrayed isnt entertaining Doc, they would never make a movie about you cuz it would suck! C&C are funny characters in a funny movie, thats not who they are in real life but they did make pot more socially acceptable in real life! And that was a huge stepping stone that our culture needed ta go thru whether you like it or not. It helped pot go mainstream. No one thinks weed smokers act like C&C but they do think that we act like these damn drug commercials portray us. You need ta stop going against your own kind and realize who the real enemy is.
Lemme ask you this Dr D:
Does everyone think that Animal House is real and all college students put dead horses in the deans office?
Does everyone think that cops really act like the ones in Police Academy 1-6? Do you think cops hate the actors in Police Academy!!!
Are all soldiers like Rambo Dr D?
Pot smokers arent like cheech and chong but most of em definitely arent like you either! I think this is about more than C&C, I think your embarrassed or ashamed when people find out you smoke, and rather than sticking up for yourself and your culture you pout and blame movies for your lack of confidence when you could be proving their judgements wrong with intelligence.
I love when ignorant people stereotype me or weed smokers in general cuz it gives me a great oppurtunity to hopefully change their minds or at least prove them wrong and make them feel stupid. If you cared about the movement or your fellow smokers at all youd love every oppurtunity you got to and youd definitely give credit to those who helped pave the way for the rest of us.
I think you need ta stick ta your martinis Dr D, it seems like the movement is too much for you ta handle

C

CynicalOptimist

Just watched the video. I like how they say "no not like alcohol, you would need a prescription to get it" And the first thing the lady says is so you want it like alcohol... Hello? did you hear what they just said?

I wonder what the lady would've said if they had told her that during prohibition you could get alcohol with a prescription.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

If anyone ever needed to get stoned it's AnnC- oh, and laid too..

E

EACH1TEACH1

sorry i couldnt bring myself to watch that beep, thought she'd ruin my high. she is a crude beezy.

Top Bottom