• Tagged users None
logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Heres a msg from annaC posted at ic

Well crapola.....

Hello Everyone.
Everything happens for a reason....I don't know why it does but even Einstein said that there seemed to be a type of order to the universe and we all know I'm no Einstein soooo......
Mr.Sparo has has had a change of heart... I simply placed to much on his shoulders and I apologize to him for any inconvenience that I have caused to him and I also understand his decision and respect his decision in this matter as these responsibilities can become quite a bit overwhelming at times.
As requested to me Mr.Sparo will not be continuing any AS projects or moderating in this forum any longer.
Thanks for your time in this matter and I ask everyone to be professional and not play 20 questions because you won't get any answers. Remember!...I'm no Einstein
wink.gif
I personally am still looking for the answers and it may be under this rock I just found.....now if I can just squeeze under it......... yep..home again.

Hellooooooooo
grapepunched
hazy
Murphle
Rood Spook
OG Bub
skar
Core
Milo_xxx
norcal_sourD
MOneyMike
Birrrrrd!!!
Zoooooo.
Mrs.Babba
krizznapp

Thank you for your response but more than anything thanks for understanding.

I will get this mess sorted out. It's the last thing I needed on my plate as well but we all seem to have our plates full these days and what I can't eat I have to scrape off to the dogs and the dogs are howling at my back door so I best feed them...I just worry about who will feed em when I leave?
confused.gif

Thank God I'm half Pirate that way they can just chew on my woody Leg.....Arrrggghhhh Mates.

I really should of wrote a book while I had time......something about growing in live while growing the meds....Watch out Dear Abby and Readers Digest....Here I come....LOL.

love and compassion to all.
annaC

F

farva

just picked up some of his gear to good to pass up hope every things alright will be praying for you;(

Latest posts

Top Bottom