Annesthesia and Kronicaine now available at sannies!

• Thread starter GET MO
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GET MO

GET MO

Supporter
just givin yall a heads up cuz i jus orderred 2 of each...

N

NorcalODB

Just looking at sannies line up, they're strains look awesome have you guys used them often and how do rate them?

Thanks,

jagle

jagle

Just looking at sannies line up, they're strains look awesome have you guys used them often and how do rate them?

Thanks,

currently growing ko kush jackberry killing fields beribei and hericules
the last 2 outdoors check out the grow in my sig for the ko kush jackberry and killing fields, my first grow so cant comment yet, but i love sannies prices shipping and everyone speaks highly of him, im defo gonna be growing his stuff for a long time to come

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
they must have gone like hotcakes - just checked sannies and they dont have them

edit: NM they have some under breeders choice

N

NorcalODB

currently growing ko kush jackberry killing fields beribei and hericules
the last 2 outdoors check out the grow in my sig for the ko kush jackberry and killing fields, my first grow so cant comment yet, but i love sannies prices shipping and everyone speaks highly of him, im defo gonna be growing his stuff for a long time to come
Thanks Jagle and your CFL grow looks great!

I have an outdoor thread started (NorcalODB's first OD grow) that I will update soon as my seedlings are ready for cups. Still need to start an indoor thread but I'll get around to it.

jagle

jagle

i was talking to sannie recently, no more uberkush, which is terrible as i was looking forward to growing some, but he assured me he has a new strain on the way to replace it, cant wait to see what he makes

S

SSHZ

You will find the Anesthesia is excellent smoke....... a long veg is necessary as it stays very short and won't yield much- but it's great.

Misterdirt

Misterdirt

Thanks,

I've grown out Sannie's Jack and Anesthesia. The Jack is a great, high yielding lemony haze, but it will take about 13 weeks in flower. If you don't like to run plants that long, SJ is not for you.

Anesthesia is wonderful Indica, but it is low yielding. It's a very easy plant to grow, and takes about 9 to 10 weeks in flower. The scent of the f2 is coffee with some hints of sweet fruit. Smooth as silk with a one month cure.

G

GeneralRipper

I've grown out Sannie's Jack and Anesthesia. The Jack is a great, high yielding lemony haze, but it will take about 13 weeks in flower. If you don't like to run plants that long, SJ is not for you.

Anesthesia is wonderful Indica, but it is low yielding. It's a very easy plant to grow, and takes about 9 to 10 weeks in flower. The scent of the f2 is coffee with some hints of sweet fruit. Smooth as silk with a one month cure.

So the Anesthesia for sale right now is an F2?

Latest posts

Top Bottom