Annie's 2014/5 strain survey grow

• Thread starter curious2garden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
curious2garden

curious2garden

What a long day today was. I broke down the ark and flipped to flower. Here's everyone all stuffed together.
14 15seasonstart1

My flower table with the moms, veg, seedlings removed. They are now under 1000 HPS and have swapped to 12's. The oddness you see is shooting through my Method 7s to reduce the HPS effect.

Here are:
Sensi Seeds Jack Herer (2)
Apollo 13 (2)
Girl Scout Poison
CCM 7, 4, and 3

14 15seasonstart2

The veg cab under 600 watt MH. Here are
Secret Valley Purple Pineberry
Reserva Privada Tangie (2)
CC LA Affie (2)
CC GSC (2)
CC Grape Kush
CC Grape OG
CC Louis XIII
RP Kosher Kush x Girl Scout Poison (2)
FMS Lemon Kush
FMS Bubblebummer
CC Boss Hogg male pulled from flower room and waiting here to see if someone wants him.

14 15seasonstart3

My Kosher Kush and Girl Scout Poison moms. They are 5' tall and under the Plasma light. I'll be putting them into flower tomorrow or the next day after I trim them back a little. At their feet you can see my rooted clones. The will be moved to the clone hut and their T5's tomorrow. I'll post the clone/seed tent tomorrow..... so much to do

14 15seasonstart4

Thank you all for coming by and your patience! I appreciate it

curious2garden

curious2garden

I've looked high and low for a list, but I don't see one. :p

Wrestling with those tents took me a little longer than I had planned. I reached the point where I was considered eliminating tents entirely but I needed the ability to control light. I appear to have been a tad over optimistic in my ETA! LOL

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Well, but dang, girl! Look at what you did when you did it! That's quite a list, you've got some good genetics in there.

curious2garden

curious2garden

I'm moving slowly, as usual, the pain takes a huge toll. I finally took clones. Today I'll finish filling the cloner with some extras.

First week of flower is over. One thousand watt HPS, without Method 7 filters
Update 103020147

With Method 7 filters, makes working in there so much nicer.
Update 103020148
Update 103020149

My veg tent after I played red queen and took everyone's head off yesterday.
Update 103020141

The clone tent, here's the clones from the beheading.
Update 103020144

Here's some older clones between 1 and 2 weeks out of the cloner.
Update 103020145

Here's a little closer look at the adolescent clones.
Update 103020143

Here's where they will be going, when I get another rooted flat it's a 12 light T5
Update 103020146

Plasma light with large mothers on schedule for cloning today, we'll see.
Update 103020142

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Great shots Annie, looks like you have things well organized. And you certainly mastered the skill of cloning, they look super healthy.

"Great" plant on the right in that last shot too, so tall, but still bushy.

curious2garden

curious2garden

Great shots Annie, looks like you have things well organized. And you certainly mastered the skill of cloning, they look super healthy.

"Great" plant on the right in that last shot too, so tall, but still bushy.
Thank you. That's the clone I got from grandpapy :) She's just gorgeous. One very nice habit.

That RP Kosher Kush girl is a real mess :) she has a vining habit. But the smoke is sweet molasses and just whacks you in the face with pain relief.

I crossed the Girl Scout Poison (gsc x durban poison), with RP Kosher Kush and you can see two of those are in veg now. I am really curious to see what I get.

Top Bottom