Anone have experience with Stealth Grow LED?

• Thread starter webstar5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
webstar5

webstar5

I was wondering if anyone one here has had any experience with Stealth Grow 602, or 1250 LEDs?

It would be nice to solve the heat problem, making it easy to run a sealed room with co2, not to mention the electricity savings.

I

ibTheMan

Yah all that stuff would b nice , but unfortunately it doesnt work like that, the LEDS arent good enough to go quality weed, and they cost alot.

webstar5

webstar5

I heard the stealth grow targets the red spectrum at 600-700nm where plants need it moest, and you get better aroma and taste from led grown bud?

S

SSHZ

I'm finally starting to hear about 3 watt bulbs in certain fixtures that are getting better results so don't give up on them yet...........

webstar5

webstar5

Yes the Stealth grow 602 unit is 2 to 3 watt LEDs for a total of about 600 watts although it pulls only about 350 w.

iscrog4food

iscrog4food

Leds suck. I have a 240 watt fixture with 3w leds and it Is not worth the money! Dont do it.

M

monkey5

Premium Member
Supporter
Tobor, Ha! You know how to work them! I've seen you! Lol! Enjoy the fun brother! Always good to see you posting! monkey5

T

Thebogie

I wish the LED's grew better bud cause the damn heat
just not yet vs. the $$$

C

Cereall

you guys obviously dont have any experience with real quality LEDs.. youre really missing out on the benefits of these lights

F

farmerjo

I picked up a stealth grow light used for $600 and was nervous about the purchase. 8 weeks later there was no more worries. This light is amazing. It barely gets warm and only actually draws 350 watts but still had amazing growth and more importantly quality. I did spend a pretty penny on my nutes but other than that this light deserves some serious credit. I got lucky on my purchase but even to pay $1400 online for one new is worth the money if you plan on doing this more than a couple times. I got a 600 watt and 1000 watt hps to test out after my stealth grow experience and have to say i gave them a fair shot. They get way too hot and my electric bill saw a major jump by just adding a 600watt. I also noticed that my led stuff was much more potent than my buddy under his 1000. I read you loose strenth in resin glands after temps break 85 and my room never gets passed 77 usually around 73-75. I was more than impressed with the 600watt sg602 but i'm very curious to see or hear results from the new 1250.

Top Bottom