Another Bho Thing In Giltucky

• Thread starter muir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
colostoney

colostoney

ya I sure wish I had when my back yard exploded in a fire ball video or somethin on youtube for folks to see
it can go way wrong fast even outside tryin to be careful

Stalks

Stalks

ya I sure wish I had when my back yard exploded in a fire ball video or somethin on youtube for folks to see
it can go way wrong fast even outside tryin to be careful
Just curious, how did that go down? Everyone involved okay?

colostoney

colostoney

lmao recently my bad behavior landed me in a house full a iced out trash making bho in the kitchen
sick sad shit three kids in diapers all dirty
and this completely gacked out weirdo manson type was in fact blasting in the kitchen on the table while cooking off on a stove
with a fucking cig hangin out his mouth
I fucking thought I smelled bho/butane when I rang the bell
yikes time for stoney to straighten up
this is no country for old men

ps for the record I was scammed by dudes old lady through my care network into donating a pound a trim for his epilepsy rotflmao fucking scared my sack up into my pooper for a couple hours!

Last edited:
colostoney

colostoney

Just curious, how did that go down? Everyone involved okay?
got lucky and only got a ton a singed hair and a lot a ruined oil think my reflexes may have saved me from getting blinded though
I was surprised the concussion alone didn't make me or my dogs deaf and break windows
the flame was weird though it went in a super fast flash between about two to five foot off the ground
didn't even catch anything on fire just singed a lot a grass n leaves and my hair and my dogs some

dlovejah

dlovejah

Yall don't have a clue what's coming until this craze hits Alabama tennnesee and other redneck fucking states. We'll have trailer parks blowing the fuck up

Hell I cooks that hbo stuff right next to my meth and it exploited when I lit my damn Marboro red
;) Thats exactly whats happening.. Giltuckey lol.

Top Bottom