Another bug question for this noob

• Thread starter mf1098
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mf1098

mf1098

Can anyone ID this? I found 1 the last 3 days. Today I found 2-3. on the leaves.
Someone mentioned if they move fast they're predators. Slow, bad bugs. These move not too slow/fast.
Another bug question for this noob
Another bug question for this noob 2
Another bug question for this noob 3

mf1098

mf1098

Fr 376 size880
Fr 377 size880

Ok, so i found A LOT more. Cut the major branches off that had the most. About 24 on one branch. 6 on another.
Shook the entire plant (they're only about 18" tall) and a few more fell out.
I noticed they leave lines on the leaves.

I'm on week 4-6 of flower.

Last edited:
Snaggleroots

Snaggleroots

Those long chafes look like a miner of some sort.how many legs do they have?looks like 8 but its blurry,moves like a mite or even a spider or pseudo of some sort.What country are you in?

mf1098

mf1098

Those long chafes look like a miner of some sort.how many legs do they have?looks like 8 but its blurry,moves like a mite or even a spider or pseudo of some sort.What country are you in?
Southern California

Any ideas on how to get rid of it? Hopefully it doesn't get worse. I need to be better at keeping things clean/isolated on my next grow.

Goodthingsgrow

Goodthingsgrow

It will get a lot worse. See any webs yet? They are known as the Borg of pests. Very hard to eradicate. 9 parts alcohol + 1part water spray. Don’t hesitate.
Good luck!

mf1098

mf1098

According to this, it's a clover mite:

I noticed they were getting onto the plant by climbing the walls and onto the leaves so I moved the plant away from all walls. I also shook the plant on to a white sheet of paper so that I could see/kill any that came off. Seemed to get rid of them.
After harvest. cleaned the room and sprinkled diatomaceous earth all around the corners of the room and around the new pots and so far no more clover mites.

Latest posts

Top Bottom