Another Canadian Signs Up

• Thread starter diezelburner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

diezelburner

Hey guys + girls my name is "diezelburner" from Canada and this is my first post. To date I have not started a grow but have been researching for the last year reading post after post after post and taking a whole book of notes. I have been a member at another site but got tired of all the cat fights between everyone so I have been on the hunt for a new forum and I think I found it. So after reading very informative posts from people like Hererisssh and Doubleds and a whole bunch more of you I decided these is where I wana hang my hat for now. I'm not much of a smoker at all and the only reason I do occasionally was AMSTERDAM. I fly through there every couple months and the first time I did I had a 6 hour lay over so It was 7 AM and I had been flying all night on the red eye and pounding drinks like a madman and I was drunk so I jumped in a cab and hit a coffee shop. I think there was only one open at that hour and of course it was one of the last ones we checked. So I went in a purchased some Hawaiian snow bud. WOW that was the first time I smoked in a couple years and I was F**ked I never new what Sativa was before never mind how trippy it was so I grabbed some feminized seeds and hit the red light district for a tour. I wont go into detail about that but it was fun to say the least. So that stuff had me buzzing for about 8 hrs and it was good. Sad thing is the woman left and so did my seeds. That's fine though there are a ton of strains on here I have never heard of so I'm sure I will find something to my liking. And if anyone has never been to Amsterdam you must go the people a great and its a fun party place.

F

Fear

What up dude welcome homie. A. Freezing your ass off in Canada? and you can go into details about the redlight district. I'm married so I don't get to hear anything good anymore. LOL

:sun peace from Cali :sun

D

diezelburner

What up dude welcome homie. A. Freezing your ass off in Canada? and you can go into details about the redlight district. I'm married so I don't get to hear anything good anymore. LOL

:sun peace from Cali :sun

Thanks for the welcome dude! eh? We Canadians do not realize how much we say "eh" untill you travel around the world and everyone notices and points it out. Ya the weather where im at is crazy one day its + 15C and the next its snow. I enjoyed reading your very informative post on wiring and will be hitting you up on a few things down the road. I would like to post a pic of my panel for your input but I don't think I have enough posts yet to post pictures yet. Thanks "eh"

F

Fear

Post pics all day long homie eh. there aren't any restrictions.

Top Bottom