Another Cannabis lover Thread :-)

• Thread starter Titoon_29
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Titoon_29

Hello everybody,
here are some pictures i took at my place for some, and during my travels... I'll had some more in the future.. Enjoy, and ask me any questions, i'll be around !

Home sweet Home :

C99 from Female Seeds

Well an incredible smoke :yoinks: ! Three tastes in one, when you inhale, you keep the smoke and you exhale ! Well i've smoked it three months ago, but i would say first light "earth" taste, than fruity like grapefruit, and finally spicey... So good ! Very good high, no paronoia, and increase your sensibility to sound ;-)
Nice Yielder, about 70g ( not on this one ) with 4week of grow and 11w of bloom under 400hps.

: 40 days flowering

Sour Jack (DoubleSourDiesel x Jack Herer Clone from Alien)

Two differents phenos. The jack herer chosen for mother was indica dominant, great yielder from holland.
The smoke is nice. Sativa Pheno got an incredible high, you got to do something, quick, like sour diesel, but with jack herer taste. :woohoo:
On the contrary, the most indica pheno has diesel taste, with a mixed high/stone. :dueling:
: 40 days flowering

Another SourJack

Big Bud ( Nirvana )

A sativa pheno finally not so great yielding, not ready at 12 weeks... Good smoke, mixed high/stone, skunky taste. :joint:

Carribean Trip, Martinique

Smell : smell like peppermint, not so strong. Classic smell of ganja in martinique. 3/10

Bag Appeal : Not so many leaves. Brownish/dark buds with red hairs, sticky but trichomes are not visible at naked eyes. Buds are little. 4.5 /10

Smoke : Taste is hard to describe, very far away from any dutch strains, taste natural for sure, earthy with some pepper.
First it hits you with a good and motivating high, but it's really hard to get everything in mind under control, really racy for the first hour. Love that effect. Give you munchies too !
Then it comes with a strong stone, which made me sleep under the sun ( shit ! sunburns !....) on the beach.
I really like those kind of herbs, they are not the best but if you smoke enough you're really going for some psychedelic high and as soon as you stop the stone will make you sleep...
This weed must have been cutted very amber.
7/10

Seeds : two viables seeds, and three which may be. Labelled #1. I think that those could make some really good results with a proper cure.

Australian Trip, Grower Moon, Homemade Bred strains from old Aussie Bush
Zoidberg Hybrid :

Smell is not that strong, reminds me of aromatic herbs i m used to cook with ( basil...)
Maybe also some detergent undersmell.
Spicy taste / strong pineapple incense..
Like a mix of Cheese with SourDiesel... The smoke is really smooth, but also really tasty, some kind of hashy/ fruity taste.

Heady High, Munchies, come by waves... Pain relief... Could be compared to the high of the Sour Diesel, but i would say it s even stronger...
It can be still really coming by waves even an hour and a half later !!!

Waves, definition :
( this is for zoidfuel, but same for zoidberg )
moonunit said:
Very quick hitter, but it hits u only with about a third of the high, u think nice, all head everything looks brighter and im smiling. Then 10-15 mins later, your breathing quickens some what and the next third of the high hits, mostly head with some body, im thinking im very nicely toasted and my thoughts and motor mouth are soaring lol. Then 10 mins later, with a slight tight feeling in the chest the 3rd and final third of the high stacks ontop the first 2 and im now thinking maybe this is going to be to much, but its mostly body in the last part and the head melts into a more body stone for the next coup[le of hours with the head tapering off bout an hour before the body stone.

Berry Candy:

strong smell, mellow, something common with the zoidberg, but hidden behind a cinammon smell,
some vanilla too, and berry hints..
Candy describe pretty much well the smell ! It s so complex, i love it !
Taste quite different from the smell, it kinda reminds me of the old schools strains from the carribean, but also quite like some thais.
The taste is not that complex compared to the smell.
i think my only regret, but i m sure that a tastier pheno can easily be found ..
The result is an incredible smoke, which hit you straight, but still very functionnal, even if you re really stone...

25 microns hash : Taste pretty much like zoidberg, but with some strongest hashy undertones...
The effect is more on the stone side, really nice for medical purposes i would stay, could nt feel my body after a joint.

WhiteFuel : Fly trap

Smell is like smoke and acid, kinda strange but really nice.
Very Solid bud with a good trichome production.
Taste is really spicy, almost like the Sour taste of the SourDiesel...
But also with some thai herb in it, which make it really earthy taste, you could say it was grown outdoor... The landraces connoisseurs would love that.
The effect is quite strong, i d say not far from the zoidberg, heady and functionnal.. Still present after 3 hours, that's really incredible. You are really trippin and seems to forget about being stone, not far from de zoidberg... I had to do a summary and i did it pretty good, so still functionnal !
I had the chance to get 2 samples, a 8 and 9 weeks flowering. The taste is alike, but the effect is even stronger for the 9w !

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
What up my friend ? Great pix :happy

T

Titoon_29

Hey zoo, thanks for your post ! Glad to see you here, as a moderator indeed !!!
See you on the board :-)

Sweet Blue

2 phenotypes :
1 phenotype blue, little purple color, and a really strong spicy/berry smell, incredible.
2 phenotype Sweet Skunk, big yield, smell is light.

Pheno blue

Pheno Sweet Skunk

Bubblicious, Papaya, Citral from Nirvana

G

GartHalgar

Hi man,
Very nice shots and smoke reports Titoon :anim_30:.
Berry candy buds looks very tasty.
Thank you for sharing your cannatravelling experience ... go on that's great.

T

Titoon_29

Hey Growbot, thanks for your post, always really nice to have some visits and readers !

Same for you GartHalgar, berry candy was a really nice smoke as you can read !
It was worth a Schwing, Gart !!!! :-)

H

HCC

Cool Thread Titoon:anim_19:

i always liked reading your posts and watching the cannadventures
great to see you here !!!:character0180:

K

Kilo

hi titoon,

welcome... excellent thread thanks for sharing, enjoyed that little read with buds:)

cya around

J

jdubz206

great thread here titoon. are you growing out the seeds from martinique now? this thread makes me realize that i need to travel more :D

K

krom

Hi titoon29, thta's some some gret pics you've shared with us.Actually i flower some sour-jack from GSA and i'd like to know how long you flower yours?
I've got 4 females and they're all different pheno, but one is very similar to yours above. i'm at day 55 and start flushing day 50.

B

Billy82

Those must have been some fun travels. A picture is worth a thousand words. Keep it coming.

T

Titoon_29

Hey farmers !!! Thanks a lot for your kinda words !!! Hcc, kilo,jdubz,krom,billy... i ll be keeping posting on my trips, for sure !

jdubz: i gave the seeds to some friends, dont have space and time to grow them at the moment...and they would need a big selection to get interesting... i ll be looking for more stabilized landraces strains in my next trip there ! Some should pop from a friend i ll let you know..

krom : i ld say the sour jack can be picked up between 9 and 11 weeks ( i like my herb mature ^^)... You won t be disappointed, the first sample i smoked had the power of a sour diesel, get me reallly high for few hours, i couldnt believe it... nice yield too...

J

jdubz206

sounds good bro, keep me posted. definitely will be watchin this thread :rock

T

Titoon_29

hey jdubz206, thanks for your comment.. Here are more :

From a good friend of mine :

Grown under CFL (170W - Maxgrow ), Biobizz Soil and Nutrients.
Temperature got cold during flowering...

Somango Haze - S a n n i e

Somango x Amnesia Haze, really stable and an incredible resin production on all phenotypes. Smoke test incoming...

http://img23.invalid.com/img23/7684/img4826.jpghttp://img23.invalid.com/img23/9793/img4824.jpghttp://img23.invalid.com/img23/7250/img4932.jpghttp://img23.invalid.com/img23/5949/img4822.jpghttp://img23.invalid.com/img23/6595/img4812.jpghttp://img23.invalid.com/img23/9527/img4939.jpg

Vietchunk f1 - Alfred.

Old Vietnamese strain x Hybrid Tom Hill Deep Chunk
Nicely covered in trichomes, a really smooth high, anti anxiety, euphoric. Not really like some racy thai, but this kind of high is definetly a keeper !
Taste is not that strong, mostly herbal/pepper/earthy, again remind me of some thai/jam sativas.

http://img9.invalid.com/img9/987/img4290.jpg
http://img9.invalid.com/img9/3673/img4295.jpg

B

bon

Premium Member
Supporter
that somango haze looks soo pretty, great coloring!

cheers

W

WCC

Quite the selection !! that bubblicious looks fat !!! whats your fav out of the lot ? (that is IF you had to pick one lol)

D

Dublo

Killer shots mang... That bublicious is Dank, I ran her in F2 form and she was the tastiest BubbleGum I have smoked to date, Just straight Pure Bazooka Joe Gum... Nice pics bro, see ya on the round!

T

Titoon_29

Hello bon, dublo, and WCC, thanks a lot for your comments...

i must say the bubblicious was really nice looking and growing, but the smoke was a little bit disappointed, nothing closed to a bubblegum taste, mostly hashy/purple/earthy...

i dont have any special favorite on those one, i must say i m a big fan of sativas, but still i have a favorite for every different aspect i like

strong stone would be White Rhino - Nirvana
mellow high would be Kali Mist - Serious Seeds
strong high would be Sour Diesel IBL - Rez, and Zoidfuel, Australian from Moon
psychedelic high would be Neville Haze - Mr Nice, or Sugar Haze
uplifting high would be Jamaican Pearl - Serious Seeds
most complex taste would be Cheese - UK Clone, Afghani Landrace, and Love Potion - Reeferman
longest high would be Zoidfuel again, from moon
fruitiest strain would be BubbleGum

etc.....
some picts of my current grow coming....

Latest posts

Top Bottom