Another Dream Situation

• Thread starter Smallzz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smallzz

Smallzz

Hey guys,

I'm going to give some perimeters, and let better minds than me throw some ideas out.

The "room" is 20'x20'x10'

The budget is 30,000$ cash.

I have some construction knowledge, and a buddy who will be helping me is a professional welder and has some construction experience as well. I'm expecting to have to contract out the electrical work.

I want the most productive room I can get while sticking to six plants, and I'm willing to try any growing method that will eventually be the most productive.

I'm financially secure enough that the room can be a complete failure for an entire year before I get the system dialed in perfectly.

All my profits will be reinvested into making the grow room better after I reach the point where the room is actually profitable.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice you might have!

Have a great day,
Smallzz

Smallzz

Smallzz

Pictures of what? My bank account? My brain? This is a theoretical discussion, as everything is on THCFarmer.com. Please refrain from insulting me.

The reason "room" is quoted is because 20x20x10 is the standard dimension of a one car garage, so I can take the advice here and apply it to any house anywhere in the US.

I like brother's grimm better anyway.

Smallzz

Smallzz

Oh and guys, if I may add another condition, I'm not worried about "smell control" equipment. I plan on eventually having the room sealed anyway so that I can run Co2, I'm only running 6 plants so I'm not worried about cops, and any ripper that wants to risk his life for a few ounces with three Tosa Inus trying to rip his throat out is fine by me.

Smallzz

Smallzz

Was hoping for pictures of a build our some gear. You know, a teaser.
Sorry if I came off a little harsh.

Of all the things I've learned thus far in life, one of those is don't introduce variables into an equation that doesn't need them. Posting pictures on the internet of your L33T grow setup is one of said variables.

Smallzz

Smallzz

Vertical and overhead lighting. 5 ton 10kw with huge fucking trees in totes or something. Ac is about 6k electrical around 1500 and equipment a good 15 and the rest on sealing a room in

Thanks for the suggestions, brother!

I was looking at Wavegem's thread, and thinking that having a professional welder on my team means I might be able to do something like that. I'm just not sure that DWC is what I want to go with if I want the maximum productivity out of 6 plants, but I do have a little bit of experience with DWC so maybe that's the way to go?

Smallzz

Smallzz

Light layout kinda like that?

EDIT

Or double vert in the middle?

suomynona

suomynona

Good to see you are ok smallz. My old account got locked here, but him me up sometime brotha!

Smallzz

Smallzz

Good to see you are ok smallz. My old account got locked here, but him me up sometime brotha!

My man, good to talk to you again. You should hit me up on here in PM so we can catch up. My E-mail is all sorts of jacked up right now.

R

redlife215

I would say some kind of dwc is the best way to maximize yield from 6 pkants. What's a better yielding system is thar?

Smallzz

Smallzz

I would say some kind of dwc is the best way to maximize yield from 6 pkants. What's a better yielding system is thar?

No idea, that's why I'm asking people who are way smarter than I am. I would imagine some sort of really complicated Aero system might yield better, but I don't know.

Like I said, I've got a year to learn the system before I actually have to make a penny off of it, and I don't need any outside sources of income to sustain my current lifestyle. So I'm more than willing to learn the complicated shit.

Smallzz

Smallzz

What about coco monsters for reliability or huge ass hempy or.hater buckets.

I've got 18 hours a day I can put into growing, so I'm not concerned with reliability or simplicity. I want the maximum yield and highest quality I can get out of six plants. I've considered Hater buckets, but if I was going to do it I'd either do it wavegem style with custom welded buckets, or buy a UC pro system outright and not have to worry about it.

R

redlife215

Dwc is ur best bet. I noticed before u said u aren't sure that dwc is the best system for small plant numbers and big yields but u are wrong it is the only system for low plant numbers big yield. Do 6 plants in 20 gallon buckets and do overhead and vertical lighting and u should be able to pull at least a pound a plant after u dial in.

miko

miko

Look at capulator's posts. He grows huge plants. I would think you may need 100-300 gallon smart pots. If you are running only 6 plants the room will be large enough..

miko

miko

Why wouldn't you veg them a long time if you only have 6 plants? I would make them monsters that produce 3 lbs each....
So ok maybe a 50 gallon Rubbermaid on wheels would be better...! :)

Smallzz

Smallzz

I think what he's talking about Miko, from a yield perspective, I'd spend much less time each year vegging plants in DWC as opposed to soil, so I'd get more harvests per year. That's why I'm also thinking about Aero...

Top Bottom