Another F***ing Lighting Question

• Thread starter slap14
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

I am running a Horti Dual Arc over six plants, I usually only run four but ended up with more females this time around. I grow organic in 5 or 7 gallon pots (5 Gallon this run). No nutes just R/O water and AACT.

A buddy gave me a brand new 1000 watt MH Solis Tek 6K Bulb. My question is should I change out the bulbs for the last week or so or should I stay with the Horti to the end. I am at week seven today. First run with the Dual Arc. All opinions are welcome.

Slap

deacon1503

deacon1503

I think ur good with the dual spectrums. veg with the new MH bulb.

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

I dont use dual arcs, but do use mh for the first 2 Weeks of flower and the last 10 days or so. Id say switch em out for sure. You should definitely notice a difference in resin production

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

Just a personal preference though. I guess it depends on if youd rather a little extra weight packed on or a little extra $uncreen ;)

deacon1503

deacon1503

I dont use dual arcs, but do use mh for the first 2 Weeks of flower and the last 10 days or so. Id say switch em out for sure. You should definitely notice a difference in resin production

good point. resin production increase I've heard is benefit of blue light.

S

slap14

Thanks guys, Wouldn't the 400 watt MH in the Dual Arc help with the resin, or would the 1000 watt MH make an even bigger difference. Thanks again for the advice

Here is a pic at week six
IMG 1189

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

the dual arc does emit blue spectrum, but its a doesnt focus there. its a dual spectrum bulb.

S

slap14

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

fa sho. lookin damn tasty. pisces right? ive had a couple runs with space queen, shes always fire. only smoked blubonic. nice smoke. you running any other phenos or just this one?

S

slap14

fa sho. lookin damn tasty. pisces right? ive had a couple runs with space queen, shes always fire. only smoked blubonic. nice smoke. you running any other phenos or just this one?

Yea Pisces, first run for her so running six different ladys. Popped 12 seeds got 6 females. My grow room smells like real strong sweet jasmine. I'll put up a report when it's done;)

Top Bottom