Another Farmer in the house!

• Thread starter amazingkarma
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

amazingkarma

"HI" fellow Farmers.

Wanted to introduce myself here. Small time farmer here. Hope to get some tips on "Growing" our favorite herb in the forums. Hope everyone is off to a great 2012. Hope to hear from ya.

Peace
amazingkarma

C

cultleader

Heya Karma I'm new here as well and well pretty excited, be good and stay safe.

E

Enjoythislife

This should be fun... a few new growers in the house with a farm full of smart OG growers... smokers... jokers and late night tokers! When you get something started, be sure to keep me posted with all the progress you can post. I'll stop by daily.

Enjoy This Life!

A

amazingkarma

Heya Karma I'm new here as well and well pretty excited, be good and stay safe.

Yo leader. Thanks for stopping in. Ya pretty pumped about my first good grow. What's going down this year. Wherever your 'kickin' it at have a great one.

Peace
amazingkarma

D

Dr.Backwoodz

welcome just search forum and do sum studing good luck!!

A

amazingkarma

This should be fun... a few new growers in the house with a farm full of smart OG growers... smokers... jokers and late night tokers! When you get something started, be sure to keep me posted with all the progress you can post. I'll stop by daily.

Enjoy This Life!
Enjoythislife; Hope it's fun! Classic Rock right there. You'r alright!
Welcome 2 the farm
MakinGoo; Thanks
welcome just search forum and do sum studing good luck!!
Dr good advice. Will study hard.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the Farm

You may be new, but you can operate your computer better than me. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

A

amazingkarma

You may be new, but you can operate your computer better than me. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Hi mal; Hope your doing great. Hoping to get some practice with posting online. We can both do it. Just slower. :clapping

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
welcome to the farm AK. Lots to learn here. Enjoy!

Top Bottom