Another Grower From Grassachusetts.

• Thread starter massgrass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

massgrass

Hello all The name is Steve i am a lover of everything hydroponics .Leaning more to the dwc aspect but will definitely be trying everything i can.

M

massgrass

Thank you so much I got to say i love the forum the layout the advice seems like a good place to pitch a tent.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Welcome to the Farm, Massgrass!

Since MA is so small, can't everyone just say their op is part of one big collective garden for the whole state? I mean, I know some high plains farmers who plow more acreage than there is in MA before they stop for lunch!

Couldn't resist givin' y'all a little grief about your little state, lol

M

massgrass

Welcome to the Farm, Massgrass!

Since MA is so small, can't everyone just say their op is part of one big collective garden for the whole state? I mean, I know some high plains farmers who plow more acreage than there is in MA before they stop for lunch!

Couldn't resist givin' y'all a little grief about your little state, lol
Hey it could be worse we could be Rhode Island the state so small if you blink while driving through it you will miss it

ttystikk

ttystikk

Hey it could be worse we could be Rhode Island the state so small if you blink while driving through it you will miss it

True that. We're you aware that John Deere only sells part of their product line in RI? The rest of it is so big it needs CN just to turn around!

The West (capitalisation intended) is really, truly, frighteningly large for some people who come out here from back East. Denver International Airport ALONE stands on more acreage than the entire city of San Francisco. I can, in less than an hour, drive you someplace where you can see for 30 miles in every direction, and yet the only sign of human civilization is the road you're standing on and the fencerow next to it. Period.

Out here, most kids have a back yard bigger than RI.

Top Bottom