Another Intro !!!

• Thread starter armoured
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

armoured

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the Farmers out there,How's it going "EH"? Yes I am from the great white north!!! Have been a long time Farmer, and like YALL enjoy growing,and continuing the strains that make this a very sacred plant !!! Just being able to read the thoughts and knowledge of a pioneer like MOTA , much RESPECT !!! I look forward to continuing to grow in knowledge and perserve the past genetics !!!

S

swisscheese

Welcome to the site its a great place to learn and share information. What strains you currently working with?

420alldaze

420alldaze

welcome aboard! best site out here by far.cant wait to see what your workin with in the gwn! peacentreez

A

armoured

HEY !!! THANKS for the WELCOME to The Farm !!! Right now just do'in the relocation of my Farm. I've been lucky enough to have U.B.C. Chemo, Reefermans Champagne, T.G.A.'S The Flav, But the gear that I see in the bay, I know my collection is going to be GROWING !!! Look forward to showing what I GOT !!! BUT I look forward to continue LEARN from YOU ALL, because SHARING IS GOOD !!!

Top Bottom