another new dude

• Thread starter zealand84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zealand84

hello everyone! my name is snake and i just wanted to say hey real quick. ive been watching the site for some time now, whether im looking at beans or trying to find different grow tips, and im pretty impressed with everything! it looks like im in the right place to find different and unique genetics. a couple pages say that i have to make a certain number of post before i can bid on anything. can anyone give me any info on that?

pokey

pokey

ya you need fifty. just go around lookin at other peoples posts and say whats up until you get 50 posts

S

snowkitty

Welcome to the farm, Zealand! Take it slow and look around and you'll get the posts you need. Don't turbo post to get to 50 or you won't make a lot of friends...but your inputs are welcome.

D

dr.lewis

What's up!!! Say what's up to all the newbies!!! Wait... That's what I'm doing!!

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
ya you need fifty. just go around lookin at other peoples posts and say whats up until you get 50 posts

Its only 5 posts needed to access thcbay.

and turbo posting will get you banned right away.

K

KrazzyKush

how come no one welcomed me? expet for the generous Dr.Lewis of course.... well expect the same back i guess. I really love weed and want that feeling from others because i smoke, research, study, conversate on all about dank. i just feel kinda out of place with less views and less comments u kno

Top Bottom