another new guy

• Thread starter boo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

boo

heya folks, I'm new here but many of y'all know me from way back...just wanted to stop in and check things out...I live in the southern swamps and have been dinking around with growing weed for well over a decade...learned lots but have lots to learn...hope y'all are well...at least most of yas...

B

boo

thanks makingoo...heard good things about the place and just wanted to see whats up...

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

hey Boo, nice to see ya over here.......even better seeing those dank big girls.

peace

B

boo

thanks for the warm welcome brothers...I don't usually venture too far off the island but decided to poke my nose in to see what many of my brothers and sisters are doing here...got a nice harvest of trees coming down this next week so I'll be sure to post up...it's not like theres a shortage of skilled growers here...I got mad respect for what I've seen posted here...shit, I must know at least 30% of the folks here...been using the boo handle since modding at OG...13 years now I guess...anywho, most of my time now is working the dog in my avi...he's my pride, joy, and reason for being since linda died...gettin used to being single sure is different than I would have expected...

Power OG

Power OG

welcome brother, wat southern swamp you in? im in southern swamps myself. again glad you here.

B

boo

thanks outwest, twas nice to see your face here as well and ssh and fractalz...feels funny being the new guy on the block...power, I'm in the big swamp...florida, land of the persecuted...also the home of more migrating growers than any other state in the union...we lost lossa skilled madmen when the migration out west began...some stayed...florida misses her favorite sons...the crackers that stayed are carrying on the tradition...

Power OG

Power OG

im in New Orleans, glad to have another southern brother.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Hey Boo, good to see you over here. Lots of good folks over here, happy to see another great contributor to the Farmer community.

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Hello There BOO nice to see you around these parts... any pics of that triangle OG? i love me some OG...

B

boo

this is the only shot I've got of her...been way too busy gettin bit to be takin pics but should have something to look at this weekend...

again, thanks for the welcome smokin gun and EOS...y'all make me feel right at home...done kicked off the boots and am workin of figuring out where the buttons are here...

Top Bottom