Another new member!!!!

• Thread starter Sweetcheeba420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Hello everyone @ THC. some of you may recognize me most of you wont but i go by the name sweetcheeba420. Growing is a huge part of my life and withhout it i just wouldnt be me, so i would love to share my garden with all you like minded ganja grower out there. o i almost forgot big thx to MLC for reffering me here.

hubcap

hubcap

welcome sweetcheeba...

any relation to 'cheebahawk' of a420 days....?

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
nope...sorry no cheebahawk. but thanks for the welcome.

O

ograskal

Welcome to the Farm sweetcheeba420!........:hi.........~ogr

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm sweetcheeba420 :hi:

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
ogr and hereisssh thx i can already see this becoming my second home

Barefrog

Barefrog

Hey Sweetcheeba420

A Great Welcome here

Enjoy the place and

Stay Medicated

Bare

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
thx Barefrog and megacrops for the warm welcome:banana:

Dr.stickerdick

Dr.stickerdick

Good morning and welcome to the farm Sweetcheeba420, it's rainy here where I am, so lets get hot pot of coffee going and stay dry and get ripped,,,, IT'S THE WEEKEND !!!!!!!!!!!! Peace

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
funny thing is everymorning i get up i usually roll a nice doobie and sit down with a cup of joe and check the computer so cheers to you mate

dlovejah

dlovejah

Hey there Sweetcheeba420.. I remember you from back at hg420... Good to see you at the farm!:banana:..... d:afroweed:

C

Cannabishop

Welcome Cheeba!!!

I can't send PM's n stuff until I have 10 posts, but I did get and accept your friend request.

Look forward to smoking with you in the future.

Peace,
Jimmy

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
I remember you as well djlovejah, how have you been? I also see krip keepers here, he still running every dank strain available? what ever happened to moggys and well heaths robinsons around every now and then. also Foe20 i remember. unfortunatly for every upstanding member you have there are always 10 trolls to that one good member.

thx also to cannabishop, doobster and kansas grown.
This is a great site, and im happy to be a part of it and too see old familure faces.( names )

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
:hi:Welcome to the site, Sweetcheeba! Lots of good people here

S

SmokeMan

Just wanted to say welcome to the forum and im personally glad to see you here.

See you around the boards:cool0041:

Dandaweedman

Dandaweedman

Hello everyone @ THC. some of you may recognize me most of you wont but i go by the name sweetcheeba420. Growing is a huge part of my life and withhout it i just wouldnt be me, so i would love to share my garden with all you like minded ganja grower out there. o i almost forgot big thx to MLC for reffering me here.

Hey, how the heck are ya? ;) Good to see you here.

S

Sweetcheeba420

Premium Member
Supporter
Dandaweed, im doin good, about to harvest around 8 cheese and few querkle, and a few jacks cleaner 2, and some crosses ive been working on. glad to see you here as well.

thx also to smokemann and greenthumb danny for there nice words.

Top Bottom