Another new old guy here. Hi, how are ya? First try at a hydro grow since the eighties. My project goal is to get a Photo and Auto to flower together.

• Thread starter DanCann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

DanCann

Hi guys! I've been working on a Northern Lights photoperiod plant from a clone cutting since Halloween. Made it grow horizontal to fill in the 2x4 tent footprint then started some Fog Dog autoflower seeds just before Christmas with an idea of getting them to flower together. The lights are being reduced this week everyday by an hour until 12/12.
They are all about 14 inches tall with one of the doggies sprouting to eighteen, Northern Lights are becoming aware of vertical opportunity to grow now.
I'm excited to see all the flowers forming!

What do you guys think?

Another new old guy here hi how are ya first try at a hydro grow since the eighties my project
Another new old guy here hi how are ya first try at a hydro grow since the eighties my project 2
Another new old guy here hi how are ya first try at a hydro grow since the eighties my project 3
Another new old guy here hi how are ya first try at a hydro grow since the eighties my project 4
BryanOconner

BryanOconner

looks excellent big ass stem.
Northern lights . Yea sure sigh of a old person lol .I like it as well. You really can see the northern lights if its a good strand love it .

Top Bottom