Another NYC first-time indoor grower, nice to meet you!

• Thread starter RicinBeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RicinBeans

RicinBeans

Greetings,

I'm about 24 days (from planting my germinated seeds) into my first indoor grow, and since I found myself going to webpages and forums for instruction and answers to questions so frequently, I thought it would be a good idea to create an account on an active forum so as to document my progress and get any potentially helpful feedback on anything I'm doing wrong or right - especially since I seem to be doing a couple of things a little differently, and I'm concerned that those factors might make the more standard-fit guides a little more complex for me to follow.

I'll be posting a thread in the "grow diaries" section in the next couple of hours, containing a complete detailing of all my equipment and the (admittedly) limited notes I've been taking up to this point, as well as a photos I've been taking along the way - something that I will hopefully become more diligent about in the coming weeks.

Nice to meet you all, and I hope I can get involved in this in such a way that eventually, with experience and time, come to be someone on the site who can help others out, and not just a newbie sprout looking for direction.

mastiff

mastiff

You mean strong island, there is a lot on this forum with people who really go out of way to help us in our endeavor. Why don't we keep us islanders in our favorites and converse . Also pm is good , growing friends good thing . I find that having everything you need to grow is big , don't be cheap b cause you will by cheap and then say ---- I should have gotten that . I should talk , but I am waiting until after Christmas because I might get MONEY for Christmas . Also need my water meter changed so that's near my tent , the town has to change. Ok strong island in the house very cool

Jimmie

Jimmie

When I lived in other places and said I was from Long Island, people would always ask if I knew so and so. I’d tell them, it’s a big island.

Top Bottom