Another Old fart in the garden.

• Thread starter Oldchucky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Old fart in the garden. Northern Sacramento Valley. Age 66. Starting second year after a very late start last year. But learned a lot, mostly what not to do. Trying to stay as close to organic as possible outdoors only. Two years in big Gardens back in the early 80s. One in Mad River and one on the north fork of the Smith River. They say to find a hobby when you retire. So I picked this. Tend to get consumed by it but it’s fun. When I germinated this year the old lady said, oh shit! Here we go again! Well that’s my introduction. Now don’t feel so bad about eavesdropping and chirping every once In a while.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Just getting them into the large pots. Only grow two or three. A Durbin poison went into a 25 gallon pot and a high-rise or master Kush whatever you wanna call it is going into a 45 gallon pot tonight they are probably a foot and a half tall. Not worth photographing yet I killed a Kali mist the other night transplanting. Drinking and transplanting don’t mix! LOL. But thanks for the shout out and when they get a little more photogenic I’ll post some. Are you outdoors?

Last edited by a moderator:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Just getting them into the large pots. Only grow two or three. A Durbin poison went into a 25 gallon pot and a high-rise or master Kush whatever you wanna call it is going into a 45 gallon pot tonight they are probably a foot and a half tall. Not worth photographing yet I killed a Kali missed the other night transplanting. Drinking and transplanting don’t mix! LOL. But thanks for the shout out and when they get a little more photogenic I’ll post some. Are you outdoors?
I'm both in an out even going a little crazy with a hot house winter grow way down here in Hobart Tasmania ..... Growing all year round now

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Good God! I can’t imagine fencing out Roos and devils! And probably rabbits. I have to go Mow the yard for two hours. I’ll try and figure out how to send a picture. And look forward to seeing yours. Happy trails brother.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Good God! I can’t imagine fencing out Roos and devils! And probably rabbits. I have to go Mow the yard for two hours. I’ll try and figure out how to send a picture. And look forward to seeing yours. Happy trails brother.
My mini hot house winter grow ....
IMG 20210510 113002

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Aussie ingenuity at its finest! That must be the north side of the house. I was way off on the four-legged pests. Thought you might be out in the bush. I’ll bet you can pull it off. Good luck.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Just getting them into the large pots. Only grow two or three. A Durbin poison went into a 25 gallon pot and a high-rise or master Kush whatever you wanna call it is going into a 45 gallon pot tonight they are probably a foot and a half tall. Not worth photographing yet I killed a Kali missed the other night transplanting. Drinking and transplanting don’t mix! LOL. But thanks for the shout out and when they get a little more photogenic I’ll post some. Are you outdoors?
Hey old chuckey...it's called " Kali mist " ok I'll forgive you since we're both in the old fart club 😜

Latest posts

Top Bottom