Another Round for TWG

• Thread starter TokinWhiteGuy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TokinWhiteGuy

TokinWhiteGuy

:cool: Hey Farmers!!! Back with another one of my tent grows. Here's the gear, nutes, and genetics that I have managed to procure this time.
Gear
1-6X6X6 Virtual Sun Grow Tent
1-1000 watt mh/hps with digital ballast
1- 6'' Inline fan
1- Speed Bully Fan Controller
1- Energy Star Certified Air Conditioner (window unit)
Nutes/Media
Nutrifield Premium Coco
Chunky Perlite
(50/50 mix)
Canna Coco A+B
Great White Mycorrhizae
Overdrive
Genetics
Chem Dawg #4
XJ-13
I will post pics at a later date. Til then, keep it green Farmers!

TokinWhiteGuy

TokinWhiteGuy

Thank you Seamaiden!!:) I find myself reading your posts all the time.. :D To answer your question, shawnskush Yes. I like running verified genetics. I am still looking for a place in my area that has rooted clones and not sickly looking cuttings though. The place I usually order from is now back ordered for 2 months so getting more healthy and beautiful clones is a pain in the ass. I refuse to pay over $100.00 for 10 or less seeds that are not guaranteed to be female. (bad experience using a seed bank) As with most places, they chop them short and sell them before they're really "ready" in my area anyways.

TokinWhiteGuy

TokinWhiteGuy

:) Been a minute since I was on the farm but here's what I've been up to..:snaphappy: .Keep it green farmers!:watching:
DSC 0015
DSC 0016
DSC 0017
DSC 0018
DSC 0019

DSC 0015
DSC 0016
DSC 0017
DSC 0018
DSC 0019
TokinWhiteGuy

TokinWhiteGuy

I go through some pain staking work to find verified Genetics. "I don't wanna break your heart" but, as a grower, if you're not receiving the exact thing that you're paying for (as far as your genetics go) then you should be looking for a new source. I run verified genetics only. I apologize if you or the club that you frequent just re-labels a common strain and packages and sells it as something else. TIP. Find a verifiable source of genetics & do your homework. Keep it green farmers!!

TokinWhiteGuy

TokinWhiteGuy

Nice work, Tokin! Looks like you've had yourself a busy summer. :D

:D Ty Seamaiden! About 4 weeks left on the batch at this point. Ill post pics next to a tape so I can show the overall size of these beasts! Til then everyone!:cool:​

Top Bottom