Another run for Hagg

• Thread starter Haggardass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Haggardass

Haggardass

Well the time I've been waiting for is upon me, moved into a new house gave the gf the den so i could take the walk in closet lol, it measures 5x8x8 but my growing space will be 5x5 under my 1k watt hps, I never messed with metal halide and don't intend to any time soon, I'm going to use my 4x4 tent for mothers and clones.

So far the list is:
Humboldt seeds purple trainwreck, green crack, trainwreck, and Amherst sour diesel.
I also have one female seeds c99, which if you followed my last grow you know that it was my bread and butter, I'm doing a pheno hunt for a friend of mine that wants a clone of it, i call the pheno "big rhonda" inside joke but she was big lol.

I'm also hoping to be picking up a few g13 clones and some other surprise copies in the next week or so. Here's the first set of pictures. I'll update periodically with pictures and also when i get my clones.

Another run for hagg
Another run for hagg 2
Another run for hagg 3
Another run for hagg 4
Another run for hagg 5
Another run for hagg 6
Another run for hagg 7
Another run for hagg 8
Another run for hagg 9

Last edited:
Haggardass

Haggardass

Thanks shawn I'll surely do that, anyone have any tips for sealing up the bottom gap on the swinging door on my closet?

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm gonna look for the adjustable one, I've seen then in there before I forgot they were able to be cut to size. Thanks Shawn and thanks for stopping in everybody.

Haggardass

Haggardass

I'm going to post some pictures later on today once I'm off work. I don't really post to much in veg because it comes to a point where you can't even tell the difference and people seem to get bored with it anyway, so i post when there's something i wanna keep track of and I'll post more once I start feeding.

green bastard

green bastard

nice line up bro subbed for the show....do you have any experience with any of the strains mainly the reason I ask is because I have the e32 trainwreck and I was just wondering what it was like?

Haggardass

Haggardass

Only one i have experience with is the Cindy 99, I'm going the Amherst i have is a good plant, I can tell ya I've heard of the deez being the smelliest plant in the room during flower, and its holding true even in veg, I brushed it with my hand watering yesterday and I could smell it instantly, kind of makes me nervous to flower honestly lol

Haggardass

Haggardass

Here we are at day 11 they're coming along pretty well the leaves are a little lighter than I like and seem to have a very slight vein affect going on, so I'm thinking I'm gonna start giving them a nice slurry of bird poop and some other things. Idk why the one PT is leaving like it is I think maybe I buried it to shallow and it stretched a bit and got top heavy, it'll stand back up though, and idk why my pictures keep posting sideways.
20131211 184844
20131211 184849
20131211 184856
20131211 184901
20131211 184908
20131211 184915
20131211 184937
20131211 185002

20131211 184844
QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin real good my freind. Some dank crosses. Should be some some nice phenos in them. Wish you the best. Peace.
Quest

Haggardass

Haggardass

The C99 is certainly different looking to the rest!
She stood out from the crowd last time as well, i think i got the pheno i was looking for on my first shot this time, i remember her being lanky and she always had this one leaf that hooked right at the end, just one blade on one leaf, then in flower those crude hooked leaves are all over the place. I hope i got her this quick lol

Last edited:
Haggardass

Haggardass

She's also a fast finisher, she was done at about 49 days but i let it go another week just to cut with the rest.

Top Bottom