Another Shooting powder thread

• Thread starter slimjoint
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slimjoint

Im going into week 5 of flowering going to feeding first dose of top booster this week. but for a finisher i really dont know how to go about choosing the booster, ive heard and read very mixed reviews on shooting powder and i am really hesitant to ruin my crop.
Considering overdrive but i have no exp with an. any reccomendations?
I am running aqua a+b,botanicare calmag,bud xl,root exl,and top booster,great white.

deacon1503

deacon1503

Ur already running H&G, so just continue it with the Shooting Powder. Do as it says and take A+B to 1.2EC then add the powder. My sour diesel had MAD trichs with the full H&G line up.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
shit bro be careful with that top booster - burned the crap out of my leaves closest to the lights with my nutes at half strength and top booster at 3/4 of the recommended dose... I noticed the next day a few dead spots on leaves and flushed right away or it would have been worse.

true grit

true grit

using the MOAB, and cuttin nutes by half strength....buds are chunkin heavy even though ppm is about 150 less...just make sure to adjust your nutes accordingly to stregnth of your PK boost.

H

horsepower850

I'm using H&G Coco line and I just learned not to adjust the Ph down like it normally calls for. I might have wasted some expensive shooting powder by making the mistake of adjusting the Ph.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
as Mmmmasonite says... go as per label and you will not end up ruining your crops.

Z

Z-ro

H&G says to add base nutes, adjust ph and then add supplements and you're good to go.

M

Mmmmasonite

H&G says to add base nutes, adjust ph and then add supplements and you're good to go.

Add base nutes plus any supplements that will change the ph such as dripclean, top booster, algen, shooting powder....then ph...then add enzymes and root excel....enzymes and root excel will not fluctuate the ph but pure acids being dumped into the rez will kill some of these so it is best to adjust ph before the biologicals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom