Another Sticky Grow

• Thread starter stickyicky
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stickyicky

stickyicky

Alllrighty then! I finally have a minute to set this thread up. This is my second grow thread here on the Farm. Of all the MJ sites, The Farm is the only one for me.

I have a number of clones. Both seed and from dispensaries in Norcal. My mother's are Godbud seeds from "Jordan of the isle".

Clones are as follows: Godbud, Green Crack , Sour Diesel, Lavender, Santa Cruz OG, XXX Chem, DJ Short- Grapes and Shiva Skunk.

Clones are running on 2-4x4 ebb 'n' flo tables. 4-Godbud moms, 2-Citris (Both from seed) and 2-Godbud clones are running in Ebb 'n' Gro 5-Gal Buckets.

I flipped the light for 24hrs. on Thanksgiving and am now on a 12/12 schedule. Pics coming tonite!

stickyicky

stickyicky

I got off to a late start this round due to bombing the room a couple times to get rid of thrips and babying stressed out clones. But, I'm up and running now!

Scored some beans from one of my partners. He was in Amsterdam and scored First Lady from Sensi seeds.
www.sensiseeds.com/search.asp?q=first+lady

I, on the other hand went to Oaksterdam and picked up Raskal OG from the Cali Connection. Started 3 each and the OG popped in 24 and 48 hrs. However, one of the og got tangled up in the shell and broke off. Weird shit. Never seen that before. Would'nt blame the seed though. I sort of tried helping it and must have strong armed it. Oh well got 9 more seeds to work with. I'm gonna pop a couple more just to be sure I get the mom we're lookin for. The First Lady's popped in 72hrs,96hrs and 6 days.

First Lady Seeds
RASKALS OG SEEDS
stickyicky

stickyicky

Rollin J, - glad to see you here. Your ladies are lookin mighty fine. Gonna have to try that Casey Jones myself. I'll wait for your report though.

Lollipopman- Thanks for stoppin by.

stickyicky

stickyicky

I'm running the seeds in 4" rockwool w/ diced rockwool in pots. Layer of hydroton over rockwool.

Here are the seeds. Not much to look at yet.

Raskals OG
Raskals OG 2
Sensis First Lady
Sensis First Lady 2
Sensis First Lady 3
stickyicky

stickyicky

I started the mothers approx. 7 weeks ago. They have been on the veg table since the end of our last run. I veg'd on table(s) for approx. 3 weeks.

God clones
2 4x4 VEG TABLES
Godbud and Citris clones and Mothers
stickyicky

stickyicky

Sorry for the delay on this thread.

Attached are 0the babes in veg still.

Godbud moms in 5 gal ebb n gro
Greencrack Clone
Godbud Clone  2 WKS VEG
Flipped light
Godbud and Citris clones and Mothers
Clones at 14 days veg
Godbud mom
Godbud  5 gal ebb n gros
A
1 day after flip 004
stickyicky

stickyicky

I did have a few problems going on:

(1) Humidity was getting up to 60% at times.

(2) Algae on table(s)

(3) Table A- plants w/ yellowing leaves during veg.

(4) Forgot heating pad for clones and seed trays.

(5) Rez. temps getting below 67 degrees.

(6) Cool room temps during freeze

Solutions:

problem #1- Stopped pulling outside air 24/7. Brought in my 12,000 BTU portable ac/heater/dehumidifier to work w/ my dedicated dehumidifier. keeping it below 50% at all times.

Problem #2 - picked up hydroton for tables to block out light to mat. The hydroton usually can dry out enough on top so algae won't grow. hopefully. Did'nt want to use hydroton but had to do smething at this point. I will use poly over top of tables/pots next time.

Problem #3 Due to multiple strains on this table it was hard to pin point the problem. They did respond well to leaching though. I would stick to 1 or 2 strains per table but, I love variety. After all, variety is the spice of life.

Problem #4 Added heating pad pulled more clones.

Problem #5 Put down 2" thick foam insullation below rez. Added fish tank heaters.

Problem #6 Added portable radiant heater w/ thermostat. I stop exhausting lights to attic when extra heat is needed on freezing nights.

For the most part things have been running as well as can be expected.

stickyicky

stickyicky

The Godbud in Ebb 'n' gro buckets are kickin' ass. I keep cuttin back and they keep fillin in. Little trees. I think I like the buckets for sure. The 5 Gallons do make a difference. More room for roots.

18 days into flower buckets
18 days flower  buckets
18 days flower bckets
18 days flowering
18 days into flower 012
S

Sway

lookin good mane! i grew godbud years ago and it was nice and tasty, really gorgeous colors late in bloom

stickyicky

stickyicky

The Godbud on the tables have acted like I trained them, which I did'nt. They have filled out the table nicely.

The table of misc. clones are kinda on the small side.

I leach the tables and buckets a minimum of 1 per wk. and change out rez chemicals every 2 wks.

Turned light 012
Turned light 009
18 days flower  God
18 days into flower 010
MISC CLONES
stickyicky

stickyicky

Currently at the end of week 3. Time to start the powder Koolbloom.

stickyicky

stickyicky

lookin good mane! i grew godbud years ago and it was nice and tasty, really gorgeous colors late in bloom

Thanks bro,

Showing a little color so far.

Thanks for stopping in Shift00420.

Finished "lollipopping" the other day and probably pulled a 1/2 lb of scribble scrabble off them. Funny thing is a couple days later they look almost the same. I do like this system. If I can find a great strain for it I would like it more. The God is doing well and I pulled clones off them. I also popped a couple more seeds of Jordans God and OG Raskal.

My seeds are going real slow. I started off cold in the cabinet and delayed the growth. They are alright, just small.

I'll get some better pics up too. Stay tuned, it should get better from here on (i hope).

stickyicky

stickyicky

Here is a little update. These are pics from 27 days at 12/12. I am starting to get a sinking feeling that the godbud i'm running may be something else. You see, a friend ran my god seed last season outside. I got clones for mothers. I cut clones and ran them w/ the mothers this run. This stuff looks kinda weird. Lanky w/ lots of small bud sites. It does have plenty of trichomes at this point and has a lot of purple.

Got some samples from the outdoor mothers and it was killer! Ran trim for hash and it was damn near melt. Hopefully this stuff fills in. No matter what strain it is potency does'nt look bad.

Sway you said you ran Godbub in the past? does this look familiar?

I did crack some more God and this time will make sure it's genuine (to the pack I have anyways).

27 days flower 045 1
27 days flower 045 2
27 days flower 045 3
27 days flower 045 6
27 days flower 045 7
27 days flower 045 8
27 days flower 045 16
27 days flower 045 17
27 days flower 045 18
27 days flower 045 19
27 days flower 045 24
27 days flower 045 26
27 days flower 045 27
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
holy shite man hat is amazing...more and more i am thinking about buckets..can u put up the specs for your ebb and grow buckets? that growth looks amazing

S

ShorelineTex

Whoa...that is a seriously thick stem next to that lighter!

stickyicky

stickyicky

holy shite man hat is amazing...more and more i am thinking about buckets..can u put up the specs for your ebb and grow buckets? that growth looks amazing

Thanks for the props burnalot. I went w/ buckets to lower plant numbers. The ebb 'n' gro came w/ 2 (or 2.5?) gal. buckets. One bucket fits inside another in the stock unit. I switched to 5 gal buckets w/ net pots (not bucket in buckets). Everything else is the same like the controller etc...

I flood 4x per day for 30min. each.

I'm running GH's flora series nutes. I'm using the exp. recirculation formula which includes GH3-part, liquid koolbloom and flouralicious bloom. I also use earth ambrosia and earth nectar along w/ humic acid and epsom salt.

Whoa...that is a seriously thick stem next to that lighter!

I am happy w/ the growth. I'm just not crazy about the looks of the strain running so far. We'll see.

bluebuds

bluebuds

killer looking grow! nice bucket setup. those are going to be very purple plants! color of the stem is simply awesome! -bluebuds

Top Bottom