Another test... CCxLBL

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Hey y'all. I know a few others are posting this same strain as test's but I thought it would be good fun to compare what we got. So here's what I got so far. Maybe 4-5 days behind KeS's joints. Lil light green cause just been giving them water. Time for nutes.
Another test ccxlbl
Another test ccxlbl 2
Another test ccxlbl 3
Another test ccxlbl 4
Besides some nice females, I'm looking for a candy chem leaning non auto-flowering male to cross with my pre 98 in the last pic. I'm cutting some of her down Sunday. :)hopefully create some more yield for her.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Yo. So that hot hot so cal winter caught us with our pants down. We lost all moms and and all flowering was processed mostly into shatter and oil. Anyways we did get clones of all our cuts including the 3 mothers I got from the cc x lbl. Here we are 4th day of flower. Sucked it up. Dry wall and insulation instead of panda film. Sealed now as well. She's running at whatever temp I want it now. :) :) :).

Pictured 1-3. I'm having good feeling bout #3.

kes54800

kes54800

plants look very healthy. Much healthier than my #3&5 cc x lbl that locked up on me. Pissed to cuz they smell the dankest and have most frost...figures. Its ok already got the 4clones of each seed plant in 1gallons. Big enough to take more cuts already. So they will get a real run in the real room.
anyways urs are looking great. Your the Don.!!!
peace
kes

how bout my only purple afgoo x lbl huh? So fucking nice. I gotta get some real pics. Already can tell its a keeper.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Hey and thanks Kes. Ur purple leaf looks dank. I hope Mota dials that cross in would love to run her just don't have the room for testers atm.

The cc riders are chugging along. Will update as soon as we get some nuggage going. Having A/C problems so back to the electrical panel we go.

Sorry to hear bout ur girl Mota. Stay up homie!!!!!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Alright. So like I said the a/c turned off with the dehuey being full and not running made for a reaccuring pm problem pop up over night. After I took these pics I cut all the PM infested leaves and laced with green cure.

#1-3

All in all I'm really pleased with how the rooms running. If u would've seen these poor dry wall covered neglected plants a month ago u would've of told me to toss em. Will never grow without A/C again. Anyways besides the pm everything's looking good. Test on....

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Sup. Day 30. Phenoes 1-3. Sorry bout some of the pics. I used the good slr and really have no clue how to use it good.
IMG 2302
IMG 2304
IMG 2305
IMG 2306
IMG 2307
IMG 2308

Did't get a bud pic of number 1. forgot. I'll take one when I go there later. Last pic is what happens to timers that break.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

In the update before this. #3 was actually my white widow. Sorry bout that. Ive had a PM problem with them. Been getting greencure and I think its done spreading. Only on the bottom leaves. All my other plants haven't had it at all.
Also added another fan. Other then that they are stinking up the room and are stacking nice.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

I really hope El Jefe Mota releases this cross as I would love to search for more gems. Pics 1-5 #2 the rest are #3. Can't reach #1. Put it by the fans for better air circulation. Last pic are #2's getting ready for the business. Switched my main veg lights to led's. Don't know much about them but I know it is comparable to a 400wt hps. More energy efficient and my girls love them.

IMG 2312
IMG 2313
IMG 2314
IMG 2315
IMG 2316
IMG 2317
IMG 2319
IMG 2320
IMG 2321
IMG 2322
IMG 2327

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Yea I need to stop being cheap and shell out the cash. This has been a crazy hot summer and lectric bill has been killing me. After this harvest we'll be able to get one.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Alright. Pulled 1 and 3 down at 7weeks exactly (tuesday). I needed the space. Another week would have increased yield and potency but I'm not complaining.

IMG 2353
IMG 2354
IMG 2355
IMG 2356

We cut down #2 today. #1 came in at 48 grams of solid nugs and #3 at 45 grams. I couldve done better with a longer veg and no pm problem. #2 is the yielder and will post as soon as she is dry. I've only smoked #3 which is the lbl leaner and boy did she put me in the couch. POWERFUL STUFF!!! Both absolutely wreak of rotten fruity berries but #3 does have a bit of an earthy undertone. And that was pulled at 7 weeks so just imagine what u could get out of 8 weeks. I don't see any of these phenoes going any longer then that. To say the least it blew all of us away and can't wait to run #3 again. Short sqaut not much stretch. About and average yielder of straight hot fire. No hermies or nanners what so ever. Just make sure you have more then proper air circulation. My buddy wouldnt let me take the jar of #3 cause a few people that helped us trim had to have it. Sold before it was dry lol.

Mota, Thanks you so much for letting me run these. We now have a full tester room for new cuts and seeds so anytime you need a homie to run some of your new hot crosses give ol ron a shout.

Peace

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

#3 nug shots. 9 under the light are number 2. Veggin is my blue dream, couple pre 98, the rest and majority are #2's and 3's. Have great day.

We are constructing the room next to it so sorry bout the mess. Our dry room is in the 90's during the day and super dry so dry way to fast but still are gorgeous and have a great smell. Smoke report to come...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

First 2 are #3. Last are #2. U guys should be getting hype on this shit and hope mota puts this out. The candy smell from #2 is ridiculous. Freshly jarred and when u open it it consumes the room with an undeniable smell of sweetness. Absolutely consumes ur senses. I have one more full jar of her that isn't in the picture. Pretty descent yield.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Sup y'all. Round 2. All #2 except for the middle one closest to the floor fan. A platinum blue d I got from a homie. Ima she what she has. I already have a dank gem I got from bag seed so we'll see. Also she's in tupur mix. Ima give it another shot.

Top Bottom