Another test... CCxLBL

• Thread starter ronvmpc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Thanks for the great report! Get with me as i got some more testers for ya.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Training makes a big difference. That giant one is a plat blue d.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

So these are still going. Shootin for 11 weeks which will be this Friday. Last ones I took at 8 and blew my face off so I can only imagine what these will be like. My partner isn't to keen on me taking pictures of the room but he'll be gone next week ( how convenient during crop week) so I'll take a pic of the room before I chop. But I made a compromise today I was looking at ripeness and any signs of mold or mildew and got this pic. Enjoy till I bust out the cannon.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Yo. So computer crashed again. Completely rebuilt it so I don't everything again. Also got an external hard drive.

Here's some pics of the CC. They are dominating my test room at the moment. 75% of the veg table is #1 and #2. Should be in the flower in a couple months. Full run of either pheno. Still have 3 but doesn't yield. Might give her the axe. Well I'll share with you what I got. There are more phenoes of each in the flower then what u see just can't reach them. Mixed with a few other strains.
IMG 2381
IMG 2382
IMG 2383
IMG 2384
IMG 2386
IMG 2387
IMG 2388
IMG 2389
IMG 2390
IMG 2391
IMG 2392

Im gonna trim them all up today when I go back. Holidays have been busy. Hope theyve been goof to all you and yours.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Hope mota doesnt care I share pics of stuff that isnt his.
Pre 98 bubba kush. Shit yield but damn she's strong.
IMG 2393
IMG 2394

White widow. Finicky as fuck. Loves to throw nanners if she doesnt get what she wants but I think i'm getting her down. heavy Yielder. Has another week or 2.
IMG 2395
IMG 2396

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Little update while moving stuff around.

Day 26
IMG 2419
IMG 2420
IMG 2422
IMG 2423
IMG 2424
IMG 2425
IMG 2426
IMG 2427
IMG 2428
IMG 2429

I need to feed them more for sure. Other then that they seem to be starting to chunk up nicely. Also turned on the co2 since the ww's are done. Have a great weekend.

usstoner

usstoner

Man they look great gonna be some fattys for sure.....White Widow...i ran her back in the 90's...my alltime fav...wish i still had her...nice work man...

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Thanks @shavits

They're dry do to the Santa Ana's in SoCal but I'm going on vacation so my partner should haven jarred by the time I get Monday. I'm telling you the usual straight Fire full of flavor smoke.ton of number ones are cloned so I'm thinking like 8 weeks they'll be in the flower room.

Saw the motarebelgenetics website. I didn't know they sold this and it had a name. And he used one of my pics from this journal. Chemical Desire. Made my day. Lol.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

These were a mistake. One on the left came out of the #1 the one in the right #3. I had a bmr hermie in the room so here are the results. Also popped a ton more. So we'll see....

Excuse my room. Still cleaning up some construction mess.

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Confirmed females.

My #3's next to my pbd's. Lol.

#3's coming outta reveg. I can't wait to move these plants into the bigger veg room. Absolutely no space left.

I'll post some flower shots of the #1 later tonight. Stay up!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Alright. Finally got a computer. Things have changed a lot around here. Cropping out once a month with a full time job isn't fun. HAHA. Anyways. I have a few #3's going and 1 #1. This is the new flower we slapped together but next run will be these #1's I need to hurry up and transplant cause she is vigorous. In the white pots.

IMG 2612

these were 3 weeks on monday. Test room pics.

#3 The bigger pot on the left.
IMG 2618

Early frost from a different plant
IMG 2619

Lone #1 but she's a beast. She's keeping up with the PBD granted I have been topping them like no other.
IMG 2620

Frost
IMG 2621

Sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the #1. But if I lean in any more i might get eaten. Im stoked i have a computer now so I'll be on a lot more often. Mota if you read this I have a nl#5x ss going. Forgot to take a pic but will grab one tomorrow in lights off.

Peace

Top Bottom