Another tester on the scene

• Thread starter FLB
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FLB

FLB

Big ups to Mota for the testers. I hope to make a good presentation. Out of the gates are 3xOG x Chemo on the left and Orange Kush x Chemo on the right. These were taken a week after germ. 5/5 germ on both and 0/5 on the mojito thunders. Any tips on germing these mota? Mold appeared within the first 24 hours. Curious if a light solution of chlorine would kill any mold spores and not damage the seed itself. Not too much excitement as of yet so I thought I would throw a pic of Mota's DK a week in. Strait ass dank.:banana1sv6:

Another tester on the scene
Another tester on the scene 2
Another tester on the scene 3
DC105

DC105

Aw man! I grabbed a front row seat here! This should be one frosty show! Nice test beans!! Good Luck!!

Motarebel

Motarebel

I forgot to contact you about the mojito thunder,i thru down 60 seeds and only 5 popped. Not sure what happened as they look mature. I'll try another seed run with the MVTF and hope they turn out better or i'm scrapping the MVTF clone. Nice start on the others!

FLB

FLB

Aw man! I grabbed a front row seat here! This should be one frosty show! Nice test beans!! Good Luck!!

very nice

Come'on in fellas. Shits about to get nasty!!

I forgot to contact you about the mojito thunder,i thru down 60 seeds and only 5 popped. Not sure what happened as they look mature. I'll try another seed run with the MVTF and hope they turn out better or i'm scrapping the MVTF clone. Nice start on the others!

I germed all in paper towels and all popped withing 24 hours besides the MVTF's. I did notice white mold with in 48 hours on the MVTF's. I'm gonna try a light solution of chlorine and see what happens with the other 5. Thanks again Mota!

E

E.T.

oh yeah, i'll be testing those 3 og x chemo as well....should get here soon. be running them with bubba x cheese from hazeman as well. hope to compare. sub'd fo sho. good luck!

FLB

FLB

Coming right along. The Orange kush x chemo's are very uniform and vigorous in growth. The 3xOG x Chemo's seem a little variable and maybe a little fussy. My little runt is gonna pull through. And last one of new favorites.....Mota's DK:rollj:

OKxC 1
3x0gxc 1
Dk 1
E

E.T.

hey flb,
how many testers did you pop....all of em, half of em....?

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
i got my chair ready,and a little box of snowcaps too haha

FLB

FLB

hey flb,
how many testers did you pop....all of em, half of em....?

Half of em.... I don't like to throw all my eggs in one basket. Just in case I fuck up and save them for a rainy day.

E

E.T.

nice. should have my 3xog x chemo next week, so i'll be a little behind ya. be watching this one closely and should have some stuff for you to compare to soon. wasn't sure if one needed to pop a whole pack for testing....i usually only pop half packs for the same reason you stated. i'll also be testing bubba x (cheese x 98aww) for hazeman. would be nice to pop a half pack of each, but if they want full packs, i'll drop full packs......looking nice bro, hope to catch up....

Half of em.... I don't like to throw all my eggs in one basket. Just in case I fuck up and save them for a rainy day.

FLB

FLB

nice. should have my 3xog x chemo next week, so i'll be a little behind ya. be watching this one closely and should have some stuff for you to compare to soon. wasn't sure if one needed to pop a whole pack for testing....i usually only pop half packs for the same reason you stated. i'll also be testing bubba x (cheese x 98aww) for hazeman. would be nice to pop a half pack of each, but if they want full packs, i'll drop full packs......looking nice bro, hope to catch up....

Very good question. Hey Mota....Would you like to see all beans wetted down? Since these are your testers I would have no problem with that. Right on ET, can't wait to see some comparisons and different grow technique

Motarebel

Motarebel

I would like to see at least 5 seeds popped,10 would be excellent but i know some peeps like a variety so 5 is fine.

FLB

FLB

I am not the type of person to push any kind of product without being on a payroll or have major incentives in it but my local store pushed a product on me that cost next to nothing and the results I am seeing after one week are quite astonishing. I thought I would share it with you all. Take it for what you will. I am going to continue using this product and may even try it solo. Will keep everybody informed. This product has the potential to make it even more stupid easy. Check it out.....
http://www.seaagri.com/

P

primeform

I am not the type of person to push any kind of product without being on a payroll or have major incentives in it but my local store pushed a product on me that cost next to nothing and the results I am seeing after one week are quite astonishing. I thought I would share it with you all. Take it for what you will. I am going to continue using this product and may even try it solo. Will keep everybody informed. This product has the potential to make it even more stupid easy. Check it out.....
http://www.seaagri.com/

sounds interesting. you using this as a foilage spray?

FLB

FLB

running it in my hydro but am going to try it with foliar and sunshine. It has a OMRI stamp. My girls are exploding with growth at 700 ppm's

FLB

FLB

it's that time of the week.....

The Orange Kush X Chemo's are very uniform in growth and are loving life. The 3XOG X Chemo's are growing at different rates. Time to get them transplanted

3 11
3 11 2
Top Bottom