Another update. They are transplanted. Also question about feeding and security.

• Thread starter BDH420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BDH420

BDH420

How's it going Farmers. I finally got time to transplant my hopefully girls into their forever homes. I used happy frog with a little coast of Maine lobster compost mixed in. Not to much as its some hot stuff. I burnt my beans last year with it. I added some perlite which was recommended by more then one person here. I started a reservoir of water. Since the happy frog relies on microbes and the food web. So tap water would kill off the microbes because of the chlorine in it. which would defeat the purpose of the Happy frog soil. I'm not sure what to feed them. I was recommended chicken soup for cannabis during flower. I'm open to any suggestions. I am trying to keep costs down so if there's any DIY recipes I would love to know them. The white spots on the leaves are pollen. Its caked on everything and it rained. I drilled some holes at the top of the buckets to do some more LST with. They look like they are loving their new home. I truly hope this works out. My dad could really use some RSO for his cancer and recovery from the surgery he just had. Is it to late to start some Auto flowers here in MA outdoors? I really whish I could have one harvest before October. I'm also worried these are going to get ripped as there's some known crack heads that live at the end of my block. My security cameras wont deter them if there's giant colas sticking out of the plants. They are up on my deck by my back door. Its 3 flights up. But I don't want all this work and money to just go poof when a crack head takes my plants. anyone have any security suggestions?

Another update they are transplanted also question about feeding and security 4

Another update they are transplanted also question about feeding and security 3

Another update they are transplanted also question about feeding and security 2

Another update they are transplanted also question about feeding and security

BDH420

BDH420

Also are they to small? My neighbors on all 3 sides all have plants double this size. their node spacing is further apart. they look really stretched. Mine are short but tight spacing. Is this going to be an issue with flower and yield. I'm going for maximum yield as I want to make a good amount of RSO for my dad. They also have 4 poles sticking out of the 5 gallon buckets. Is this something I should be doing? Also if you want to see some of my indoor flower My Instagram is @BDH420

BDH420

BDH420

I gave them supplemental light at 18/6 for the first 5 weeks after they germinated out side. I wonder if I should not do that next year and just let them stretch.

Top Bottom