Another week or few days?

• Thread starter Bluebuddha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Novaracer69

Novaracer69

Limited-time deal: TOMLOV DM1 Wireless Digital Microscope 50X-1000X [1080P HD & Full Lighted View] WiFi Portable Handheld Mini USB Trichome Coin Microscope Camera Magnifier for iPhone iPad Android Phone & Computer https://a.co/d/9XEZDkI
This is what I use so I can really see what I am looking at. Sometimes it's hard to make it out with my phone camera. I personally like 10percent amber minimum. But sometimes I will shoot for all cloudy on my green crack.

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

Couple more. I'm guesstimating they have a few days to go.

Could use a second set of eyes.

Trichmic
Trichloupe
SSgrower

SSgrower

Nice shots, I only make calls like this for myself. Someone better than I can give you a better idea, here;s a Galaxy macro shot from my ph. SSgrower see:

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

I'm in a squeeze right now. I'll be away for a week starting the 31st. So I either chop a little early and dry by the 30th or wait 2 weeks and chop and let dry while Im gone.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

I'm in a squeeze right now. I'll be away for a week starting the 31st. So I either chop a little early and dry by the 30th or wait 2 weeks and chop and let dry while Im gone.
And that is why the choice is yours...

I will say I like a heady high without couch lock, but that’s me.

Good luck sir. I’m sure it will be good either way. 👍🍀🤞

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

And that is why the choice is yours...

I will say I like a heady high without couch lock, but that’s me.

Good luck sir. I’m sure it will be good either way. 👍🍀🤞
Thanks dude. I'm sure as well. They're all rock hard and sticky as ever. Next round will be a monocrop. Multi strain is a lot more work. The 88g13hp just ate up the high level nutes didn't even phase em, where the MB15 got fried a little and the grape cream cake tips burnt a lil. Nothing major but, you can def tell genetics are important for quality, ease of grow, and bud formation. All 3 are top quality, @Trustfall , just different.
Prob do all 88g13hp cause it's a fast grower, super bushy, and is the most Indica out of the 3. However, the MB15 has more stank/skunk/diesel so it's kind of a toss up.

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Mine are bag seed from a buddy. Great strain. No idea what it is.

Mostly Sativa but depends on the seed. I cloned the last one and got lucky she was female.

Currently 1 - 2 weeks from harvest but she’s more Sativa than expected. Grew to the roof even after SCROG. Burnt the top but shifting gears. Doing a top down harvest to let the next 10” plump up. 😝

Check it if you want, you can laugh at my BBQ. 🤣

S

Stringbean

In my opinion you could cut now but with you're leaving town and all will you be able to keep your humidity at 60 and your environment 60°?

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

In my opinion you could cut now but with you're leaving town and all will you be able to keep your humidity at 60 and your environment 60°?
Exactly. I could keep the %rh stable but, I'm wary of mold. Ya know, I could set a humidifier and dehumidifier to a set range, above 50 below 65. It's been dropping to 25% just due to the weather. Temp is no prob unless it drops below freezing outside which is prob not gonna happen. Thanks for the extra brain power!

Cypress66

Cypress66

Think these could go a week longer or a few days?
Looking through all the pictures I think I would harvest. Like the advice you have previously been given the choice is yours to make I go to a mix of 90%cloudy and a few clear. Most of the time I have left them a bit longer and I find it much more heavy and I like the more. Uplifting feeling. So no real answers in my reply. Sorry. Peace ps lovely garden ✌️👍🧙‍♀️

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
It looks like 80% clear. to me just a little white isn't milky imo . Seems like you'd get alot more strength by letting them develop more

Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

It looks like 80% clear. to me just a little white isn't milky imo . Seems like you'd get alot more strength by letting them develop more
Agreed. After those microscope pics I realized I've got at least another week. Crazy is the 88g13hp should be almost done but it's got another week which would put it at 10. It's all good. I think I could chop end of month and put em in the drying tent with a small dehumidifier. 10 days drying should be fine. It'll prob take a little longer depending on how packed the 24x48x60 is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom