Another White Bubba thread

• Thread starter Highagain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Highagain

Nice pics bro! I really hope to get this strain at auction...within just a few more days!

Goodluck in getting your hands on these Im sure they will go in no time.

gettin that frost on there!

Thanks coming on by the day now!

noice white bubbas, just wait til you reap the rewards, hella tasty smoke. Just became my new favorite. rep added. happy growing highagain

Thanks for the comments and thanks for the rep, almost to a hundred now lol.

Even though your phenos look a bit different from each other I think they both are a nice mix of each parent.

Some people are hoping to get a close representation of either bubba or the white because they don't have the clone of either. Some people like getting a mix and maybe finding something better than either parent. Others are looking for a great representation of an elite but with a huge yield from an otherwise low yielder.

I always hope for some killer mix with the power of both combined into one. I always want more power!

Your plants look real healthy and happy. :banana:

Yeah Tobor good points but thats the beauty of fem hybrids, especially when using elite stock your pretty much guaranteed a mix of amazing phenos that should please a variety of tastes.

love dem whubbas:character0103:

Thanks IBL appreciate it.

Lookin nice and healthy bro!...You did an excellent job with her in veg!...lookin forwrd to the updates bro!....Hope you get a super sick pheno!...~ogr

Thanks for poppin in raskal, glad you dig them. Should be good show, and im pretty sure I gotta super sick pheno already!!

H

Highagain

couple more pics...........................

100_1120.JPG

100_1112.JPG

100_1103.JPG

100_1092.JPG

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
looking great highagain,that is a monster!!how long a veg did she get?

A

AutumnFall

Can't wait to see the future of this grow, I'm gunna try my best to snag a pack of these myself. Been keepin up with all of the journals of this strain here and all phenos are bomb.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
Thanks burnalot, the veg was for almost 2 months, not super fast but I wasnt in a hurry either.

i hear ya on that bro,i just put a strawberry bubba into flower after getting a 2 month veg,she is a monster in the 5gal right now...longest veg i think i have done in a long while...Burn

H

Highagain

Better late than never, Finally finishing up my last pheno. The other plants in this thread are long gone. Well as of today this plant has been flowering now for 8 weeks. Smells pretty mild, just a lite funky odor like a hint of skunk. Completely covered in resin head to toe, this particular pheno is what I would Call White Bubba, because thats what it is! Im gonna take a tester branch soon so I can see how much im gonna like her. Enjoy the Candy shots..

100_1266.JPG

100_1268.JPG

100_1273.JPG

100_1274.JPG

100_1275.JPG

B

Bluesuade

Looks great highagain! The white looks to have picked up the yeild and resin on the bubba

Peace Bs

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
lol wow man that thing is frosty

H

Highagain

Thanks Guys woulda had more pics of my other phenos and this one through the weeks, but I really-Really didnt want to buy a new camera. My pos kodak kept burning through batteries and I said no more and waited. Anyway thanks for stopping by guys more to come as she ripens.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
WOW she looks o pretty!! Hows the smoke? do u like it? I have 4 seedling right now!!

true grit

true grit

Yeah bro all those phenos lookin killer! Very nice job...need to pop some more of these....

H

Highagain

WOW she looks o pretty!! Hows the smoke? do u like it? I have 4 seedling right now!!

Thanks, I havent smoked any of this particular pheno so I dont know yet, but im real excited to try.

Yeah bro all those phenos lookin killer! Very nice job...need to pop some more of these....

Thanks True, yeah I want to pop some more to but need some more beans first. Where Ograskal? We need some more White Bubba bro!!!

they look perfect i have to get some of these...

Thanks Rob!

lookin straight fire my dude! thanx for the update!

No problem and thanks for stoppin in Winta.

C

CAPO

Nice..looks like a keeper Highagain!!!
Hope you hit us up with some nug shots and a smoke report!

:passingjoint:

H

Highagain

Nice..looks like a keeper Highagain!!!
Hope you hit us up with some nug shots and a smoke report!

:passingjoint:

Thanks and will try my best for a good smoke report and nug shots!

Top Bottom