Answer A Few Questions For A Novice Grower?

• Thread starter Paulcnumber3
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

I am on my third grow. First two were with auto flowering females this batch are normal seeds. I got two females and a male. I decided to takeclones from the females. I am planning on taking pollen from the male (in my house) and seeding a few nodes. This is my first time ever doing clones and seeding a plant.
My questions are

Do you recommend seeding a few nodes? I heard mixed reviewed but would love someone who has tried it giving their advice.

My first pictures are the male. I can't tell if it's indica or sativa. Grew semi small about 3 feet and the leaves look semi sativa. Not sure. Would love some opinions on what you think since the seeds were from a random bag.

The plant I ended up cloning was brought into flower for 2 and a half weeks then brought back into veg for over a month and had some crazy growths when brought back into veg. Is it okay to clone with this plant pictured below.

Led lights for clones? I have the plants on the Border of the lights cone. About 4' below the light. Was wondering if that's okay the led is a 300 watt full spectrum.

How Donny clones look? I cut them. Scrap the bottom of the stock and dip quickly into clonex for about 5 mins and put directly into rockwool then into a ready mix organic soil with a bit of peat moss in the soil. No idea how the roots are doing some new growth is visible.

Sorry for all the questions I know a bit about growing but it's all different when your looking at your plants in your grow room. Really don't want to screw my babies up.

Answer a few questions for a novice grower
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 2
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 3
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 4
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 5
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 6
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 7
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 8
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 9
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 10
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 11
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 12
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 13
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 14
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 15
Answer a few questions for a novice grower 16
Paulcnumber3

Paulcnumber3

Sorry these are the pics of the male that I needed identified if t was indica or sativa

IMG 0997
IMG 0998
IMG 0999
IMG 1003
IMG 1004
IMG 1005
IMG 1006
IMG 1007
Top Bottom