• Thread starter theherbalizor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey guys,

Well I just went to look at my Chemdog D cut which I have in quarantine and found it to be crawling with mites. LOVELY. Probably cali supermite as well being as that is where it came from.

So, anyone know where I can RELIABLY get hold of Floramite, Avid and or End All II in the UK.

I have noticed a couple of dodgy ebay sellers that require postage of funds (do not accept paypal) so I will not use them.

For now I have sprayed with Bayers Provado Ultimate bug killer, or alike and will take a few trims from the top new shoots and dip, then kill of the mom (infected) plants - along with all other plants in the quarantine area.

I used to get a product called Torque - that used to do the shit, but not also no longer available.

If you think you can help me please let me know - or pm me.

Cheers guys.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheers Aussie. Just ordered the Floramite. Should be here by wednesday.

May get the Avid in a week or so.

Thanks again for your prompt reply mate.

B

bigleek

torq is still avilable from kays horticulture £148.50 500g

Blazed_Out

Blazed_Out

I had some mite problems last year. Had an old bottle of Bio-Bizz Buzz Off (I don't think they sell it anymore) that didn't work.
Went to Growell and got a small bottle of SMC Premium Quality Leaf Wash (spidermitecontrol.com) that worked. It says it's 100% organic, 100% safe and 100% effective.
It contains 1% coriander oil, 94% canola oil and 5% triethanolamine and smells quite nice for an insect killing product.

Hope this helps.

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheers guys.

After reading in the Torq, I am glad I am no longer using that. Always worked, but dam that is some really nasty stuff.

I am a great believer in chemical warefare on bugs / pests. I don't really do organic or safe options. But thanks for everyones input.

As Aussie said, the ebay seller under the name Joe Chronic is excellent. I ordered I think around midday - Sunday. And I get a USPS tracking number and confirmation of dispatch within a few hours. Now that is what I call service.

Will order the Avid very soon.

B

biggs

Cheers guys.

After reading in the Torq, I am glad I am no longer using that. Always worked, but dam that is some really nasty stuff.

I am a great believer in chemical warefare on bugs / pests. I don't really do organic or safe options. But thanks for everyones input.

As Aussie said, the ebay seller under the name Joe Chronic is excellent. I ordered I think around midday - Sunday. And I get a USPS tracking number and confirmation of dispatch within a few hours. Now that is what I call service.

Will order the Avid very soon.

thanks for the info!

D

Djmers

Just a thought but has anyone tried spidermite preditors which they sale in growell and get deliverys on Tuesdays and Thursdays I think, they are ment to eat the mites and then die when there done ? Sounds cool but never used !

T

TheMadHatter

I used that guy off ebay to, great service and ships same day.

B

biggs

Hey guys,

Well I just went to look at my Chemdog D cut which I have in quarantine and found it to be crawling with mites. LOVELY. Probably cali supermite as well being as that is where it came from.

So, anyone know where I can RELIABLY get hold of Floramite, Avid and or End All II in the UK.

I have noticed a couple of dodgy ebay sellers that require postage of funds (do not accept paypal) so I will not use them.

For now I have sprayed with Bayers Provado Ultimate bug killer, or alike and will take a few trims from the top new shoots and dip, then kill of the mom (infected) plants - along with all other plants in the quarantine area.

I used to get a product called Torque - that used to do the shit, but not also no longer available.

If you think you can help me please let me know - or pm me.

Cheers guys.

alright the theherbalizor. you might want to check this place out. they only deliver to certain parts of the country and you have to a "professional" user. you might be able to blag it thow. i think its cheaper than the stuff on ebay. check it out:

P

purpleblockhead

we have AVID in the us all you got 2 do is treat once and mites are gone eggs and all, ask around it might be in the uk 2, AVID is the best sh-t on the market!!!!!

P

purpleblockhead

avid is 3.5 ml per gallon and a mixed gallon goes along way, i got a new strain from a friend and it had mites i didnt catch it till it was 2 late my veg room was fully infested all my moms and all my clones, i tried bombing every 4 days that didnt work i tried sprays that didnt work, a friend of a friend told me about avid i didnt think it would work but it did it worked wonders, it only took 1 treatment it killed all the mites and there eggs, i dont have enough posts 2 pm you pm me so i can respond, 100 gallons is way 2 much 25 ml would last over a year

P

purpleblockhead

herbalizor pm me i dont have enough posts 2 pm any1 yet, i got info on avid

Z

zoochory

I am a great believer in chemical warefare on bugs / pests. I don't really do organic or safe options.
The only reason we are struggling with mites in the first place is because of chemical warfare, hint: DDT.

Please treat chemicals with respect, I have heard(no source sadly) that they have found mites in bc, canada that have become resistent against both avid and floramite.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0851994547/ref=cm_rdp_product_img

http://www.dahlia.org/index.php?page=coping-with-spider-mites

S

Standaman

Hey lads just thought i'd share my finds as i was raped by mites and had to pull a week earlier than planned.

This time i used Savona first as a dip, i put a carrier bag around the net pot turn upside down and plunge that baby for 5-6 seconds.

2-3 days later i then sprayed with SB plant Invigorator its a 3in1 spray recommended by The Royal Horticultral Society and boy does it perk them girls right up and they are so green and nice too.

And lastly for alternate weekly sprays i bought Bug Clear a red bottle a green bottle and a blue and will just spray a different one at different times

It may seem overkill but prevention is better than cure and so far these previously mite infested Cheese plants are looking good and mite free

S

sensi addict

yeah Savona's good,but it didnt quite do the job here.i managed to find a uk seller on ebay who sells a fluid oz for 19.99-the only other one sells like 4ml for 20!anyway the guys name is herbagwan,i wont leave a link incase thats not allowed,but they sorted me out-mite free,no borgs at all!

Top Bottom