Any 1 got a Hood connect?

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

I been searching my ass off for a good cheap air cooled hood the best thing i found was locally for 119 plus tax and the 37 mile drive it takes to get their...

Found one on ebay bidding starting at 70.00's they want $35.00 dollars for shipping..

i know im pushing it on price and expect it to be in this range but maybe you guys can send me toward a good vendor or connect from a local store.. ]

S

SRHninja

impressive see how the lamp cord runs out of the place where the ducting goes how does that work?, and is it as efficient as two air cooled yield master xls?

M

Malachi

never used cool tubes, but i am sure there is a cord notch on there i hear they work awsome for keeping cool in small spaces

S

SRHninja

looks like im going with cool tubes then i do appreciate it! ill take pics of the super fresh ballast and bulb deal i got and also if i get these cool tubes for what im negotiating i will have so far had DEALS on all my grow purchases.. I LOVE IT! (ill keep ya updated!)

S

SRHninja

come to find out these assholes were advertising products they dont even got so the cool tube 8inch isnt happening looks like im going to have to go buy air cooled yield masters II XL for 130 a piece + gas (i'm not in CALI) unless you guys can send me in a better direction?

Top Bottom