Any advice/knowledge welcome :)

• Thread starter OgGrowingDro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OgGrowingDro

OgGrowingDro

Hey guys i got 4 NL autos about 40 days from seed in a 4x4 tent, I'm still somewhat new to growing but have a couple grows under my belt always looking to learn more! Set up is 4 site rdwc with control bucket, Bestva 2000w(400w) led a little over 2 ft away, 2 viparspectra 450w (190w ea.)leds to add for flower. RO water<25 with Hydrogaurd, GH trio, calimagic, DG protekt, and have floralicious i will add soon. Temps 68-80 sometimes 2 degrees coolor or hotter but its not an instant swing, rh around 60-70. PH has stayed solid 5.9 and maybe raises a point every other day and ec has stayed .9 (about .3 calmag) Water temps i use frozen gallon jugs and switch out it gets up to 77 sometimes but not for long i will get it down to atleast 68 once a day but averages a little over 70. Thought maybe some calcium or mag issues are going on i foliar fed a light solution of calmag 1 time and thats it, it seemed to improved i need to do a water change soon and was going to increase calmag and change nutrient ratio. I use a 10 5 14 ratio right now and was going to switch to like a 7 10 14 ratio for transition. Let me know what ya think! (I also was experimenting and left one plant alone, topped one, tried to fim one idk if it worked, and lst one)

Any adviceknowledge welcome
Any adviceknowledge welcome 2
Any adviceknowledge welcome 3
Any adviceknowledge welcome 4
Any adviceknowledge welcome 5
Any adviceknowledge welcome 6
Any adviceknowledge welcome 7
Any adviceknowledge welcome 8
Any adviceknowledge welcome 9
Any adviceknowledge welcome 10
Top Bottom