Any advice on quantum boards?

• Thread starter DailyOklagrowman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DailyOklagrowman

DailyOklagrowman

I am trying to research quantum boards before I make a irrational purchase. I plan on upgrading my lights from the blurple cheapo.
Before I get ahead of myself, I am going to be in a 5x5 for flower and a 4x4 for veg. Here's my question, is it more appropriate to get 4 boards together (like the sf-4000), or 2 sets of the 2 qbs to even out light coverage a bit, or move toward the led bars on the large aluminum frame. The latter seems to usually have more leds and a bigger driver. I feel like the latter would be more effective but they are much more costly. Next question, lm301b's seem to be the top bin. Is there a spectrum that is preferred to offset the deep red? 3500k? There's so many choices. I just want to understand what's what first. Thanks!
Screenshot_20200130-134759.png
Screenshot_20200130-134814.png
Screenshot_20200130-134933.png

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Here are some insights.
But by no means the final word.

basscaptain

basscaptain

I would Head Over to KingBrite and start there..........

The CS from Vicky is VERY GOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,, 7 days Shipped to usa............ and NO I DO NOT WORK for Them...... Just Love there Lights.......

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I would Head Over to KingBrite and start there..........

The CS from Vicky is VERY GOOD,,,,,,,,,,,,, 7 days Shipped to usa............ and NO I DO NOT WORK for Them...... Just Love there Lights.......

I bought 2 of the 240w models from Vicky at Kingbright and a lot of it was because of how pleased "basscaptain" was with his lights, the customer service, and the speed in which he received them. I ordered mine on a Thursday night. I had them all the way from China by Monday evening. I was also very impressed with the brightness of these lights! Easy purchase. Straightforward install in my tent. Everything about it was ... well ... pretty much perfect.

I don't work for the company either ....

basscaptain

basscaptain

I"ll also be adding this to my yes I would Buy AGAIN List....!00000%

in red also

basscaptain

basscaptain

DailyOklagrowman

DailyOklagrowman

Thanks for the input! So I went to look at king bright and I can definitely see myself using one, just need to figure out what the makes the V4 different from the V3! Hah

DailyOklagrowman

DailyOklagrowman

Here are some insights.
But by no means the final word.
Damn, Mr. Jujitsu is a wizard with them lights. I'm blind now! Thanks for the thread partner.

Latest posts

Top Bottom