Any authentic Pink Kush or Willie Nelson still in Cali?

• Thread starter Big C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Big C

There used to be some real deal cuts going around...

Are they still around? I really miss the smoke, and in NorCal. Putting it out there...

J

Jalisco Kid

This guy has 2 posts and he comes begging for the willie. lol I guess next you want the black viet and some gold lumbo. C I will be getting a killer cut of willie in sept when I go up your way. The misses heard I have a friend up north with it,she handed me a gas card and the keys.
I must for sure never had pk because what I tasted was bunk. JK

B

Big C

This guy has 2 posts and he comes begging for the willie. lol I guess next you want the black viet and some gold lumbo. C I will be getting a killer cut of willie in sept when I go up your way. The misses heard I have a friend up north with it,she handed me a gas card and the keys.
I must for sure never had pk because what I tasted was bunk. JK

hahaha worth a shot JK!

fractal

fractal

Hey JK why don't you keep on going up the 5 until you hit my place, we have a guest room and I need your input on turning my wired/plumbed shop building into a 10k vertical bucket grow.

R

Reeferman

Big c is a friend Jalisco infact could be the guy who shared with you in the past ?
BIGC check pm's

J

Jalisco Kid

Reef I may be old and cranky but I remember my friends.It's not like I didn't offer to share too.lol The willie will have gone full circle. JK

B

bdawgburner

I have some willie beans I was gifted are they worth cracking?

J

Jalisco Kid

I would think you need about 20-30 of them for a keeper. But there is some nice willie out there. Not terribly powerful but nice. JK

B

bdawgburner

Yeah I only have 5 I think. If its not too strong they'll have to wait. Thanks for the heads up JK.

J

Jalisco Kid

Because their not 200 proof do not think they are not worth trying.JK

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Hey Reef I was looking at some of your gear. I like sativas with speedy high, Willie Nelson was my first choice ,what others would you suggest, I m getting tired of dutch seeds Would you go with the depot or the farm for stealth,I live in southern US

R

Reeferman

The willie is the strongest sativa many have smoked DJ short found it too much the willie cutts through , you will find a killer pheno in 10 seeds easily read report by customers , JK what Wn seeds did you grow read convex's and others reports I totally disagree with you JK WN is strong ass shit !
Both vendors are safe MR,thereapy
Reef

J

Jalisco Kid

Willie is a favorite in my house, but it is not like tom hill's P. Haze or an old thai. I can smoke 3 spliffs of willie and function. If I tried that with the other 2 I would be waxed. Willie is a good herb to go out on or go to a movie.I am more anti social smoking the haze. But to each their own that's why there is so many flavors. JK
The willie you gave me was a keeper until it died while I was at the ranch.

M

Monkey

I have been wanting to grow the willie for a while...

I think most all of Reefs Gear is runnable and I can not wait till I have the money to grow some out.

SativaHeadMonkey:animal0057:

G

Gene Bean

I crossed an old school southern US strain I work with to the WN which I call Maria...absolutely killer...both parents and especially the offspring. I have gotten 7 oz of a DWC 'Maria' that would just make you smack you're mother for the last nugget of it, lol. I then crossed her (Maria) with DJ's Grape Krush and that strain got named CannaZilla, lol..gee I wonder why...The fucking WN I got out of my 10 pack was not only killer but it injected added dimension into my breeding program.
Having said this sativas are hard to grow and if not dialed in right can make some absolute hay regardless of the genetics. Most people overfeed and smother them...maybe your folks didn't get the right phenotype but I'd take the pepsi challenge with mine or any of the kin I created with her... If the story about WN (the man/artist/legend) buying the room full of it isn't enough for people didn't it win a CC as well?

Now the most important part of this post...I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE SOME PINK KUSH PLEASE!!! lol ..sorry for yelling...:evilgrin0013:
seriously though if this is the same strain listed by logic in the strain guide here with the pink and purple pistils I would love the chance to purchase this strain somehow as well. It is very reminiscent of one of the first really killer strains I got very early in my life as a connisuer, brings back those good memories and my friends always ask if I have found that old "purple sensi" as we called it back in the day, lol...

Thanks
GB :rastadancing:

A

acubus

A pic of Willie week 10ish. Got half a 400 watter to light it and was 5" tall with 6-2" branches when tripped. Gets big and heavy during bloom this one finished up around 200g in like a 4-5 gallon pot. Sweet. Packs it all on the last half of flower. Unique stuff and I enjoyed every bit of it. Thanks RM.

Picture 183
sun

sun

xxxxxxxxxxxx lol thats whaT i thought ....just a joke from his other post he will get it

Latest posts

Top Bottom