Any AZ Farmers?

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

I was born here moved to nj at 12 for 16years had a son and got married now im back!!!! Im hopin they get their heads out their asses and and follow all those other great medical states and legalize it but only time will tell! anybody else out here in the desert?

P

PureSugar

My first indoor grow was in AZ. Summer can be a bit of a bitch and it's pretty dry but nothing that can't be dealt with. I still remember that first 150W HPS light... and how quickly I upgraded to a 400W. 600W's where pretty new at the time and a 1000W couldn't be cooled in my dorm room (yes I did try). So yeah its been awhile...

winta

winta

yea it is dry as hell out here lol its funny cuz i had the opposite problem a few months ago back east cuz it was too humid lol thanks for stopping through :)

G

goleboy

Nother AZ grower here....actually i just popped my "OG Godfather" beans a week ago...kind of an experiment..And as far as us legalizing it...we will pass medical laws this Nov. 2010, it is on the ballet as long as everyone gets off their ass and votes we will be saved! I am actually a Cali 215 patient that was forced back to the desert for the time being. And the gardener in me was sayin "germinate"...so i did. im in the 480

A

AZ4NORML

Join Tucson NORML (AKA AZ4NORML.org )

We are a group of patients, activists, caregivers, growers, and supporters who are working in Southern Arizona for medical cannabis, recreational marijuana, and industrial hemp.

Please visit our website and join us at the Peace Fair on Saturday, Feb 27th from 11am - 5PM at Reid Park in Tucson.

Also, our next meeting is Saturday, March 20th - Stay tuned to the website or our newsletter for details!

In high spirits,

AZ4NORML

D

DoobieMonster

No pics right now mane my cameras all F'd up waitn to get a new1

E

Easyrasta

Born and raised in az
and the med prop. up this year is bullshit.
canna business bill.
peace
Ez

T

TUC420

how does the new AZ prop compare to here in Cali..? i have some friends looking o open up a collective for disabled Vets.

sky high

sky high

I haven't read the law fully..... CONGRADS winta/everyone else pluggin away in AZ!

but JESUS FOLKS...... please don't zone in on AZ and FUCK IT UP by moving there to blow their shit up like folks did here in Colorado!

Everyone put out the Welcome mat here and it only took a year to kill a good thing for the existing patients.... all for the benefit of a FEW. (the Centers and the State)

be wary, AZ. Very wary.

s h

winta

winta

yea yea :boogie: :friday: i was laughin at how packed to hydro store was yesterday :giggle

I haven't read the law fully..... CONGRADS winta/everyone else pluggin away in AZ!

but JESUS FOLKS...... please don't zone in on AZ and FUCK IT UP by moving there to blow their shit up like folks did here in Colorado!

Everyone put out the Welcome mat here and it only took a year to kill a good thing for the existing patients.... all for the benefit of a FEW. (the Centers and the State)

be wary, AZ. Very wary.

s h

i started a thread with a lawyer breakdown of the basics az prop 203 mini breakdown hope that helps a bit :)

how does the new AZ prop compare to here in Cali..? i have some friends looking o open up a collective for disabled Vets.

G

goleboy

I feel as though i should update list and say I am no longer a zona farmer but a San Diego farmer... Good luck with sheriff Joe. FYI they do have AND use FLIR , our cave creek house was FLIRed due to an indoor tomato garden in our barn. Needless to say they showed up with warrant to search barn...thank god we had a basement....with a layer of concrete 1ft thick over into worries now though, good luck farmers

oldskool63

oldskool63

hey Sky...Cant really blow it up here...they are limiting the amount of dispensaries to 124 throughout the entire state! although...
Was at the NORML meet last night and there seem to be a lot of people here from "elsewhere"... Bullshit or not...it is definitely a step in the right direction!

oldskool63

oldskool63

Hey winta...desert dweller here as well...More of an activist than grower for right now, but will be glad when all this 203 get defined and I can switch gears! All the BEST to you man!

T

TUC420

yea yea :boogie: :friday: i was laughin at how packed to hydro store was yesterday :giggle

i started a thread with a lawyer breakdown of the basics az prop 203 mini breakdown hope that helps a bit :)

Thanks Winta. I'll check it out .
:anim_44:

Top Bottom