Any body get any equipment or supply's from Santa

• Thread starter Bubba kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mack 10

mack 10

^^Bro i smoked him out, hard, so i doubt he made it as far as the usa,hahahahaha, Mack

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

Lol, he said it but that fucker not only eat the cookies he eat everything in the house.

MEGA956

MEGA956

// Just picked up some OGR gear, The White s1 & some
new cross he made called Fire Alien Urkel should
be some fire there, no doubt. Hopefully Santa won't
Pop some. lol.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Cloning for Christmas... the best way to ensure good presents down the road...

Tank333

Tank333

I didn't really get it ON christmas, but my room's improvements have been our Christmas present to ourselves. Lol. Dumped about 2 grand into the room in the past month. Went from a 1kw 4x4 tent to using 3kw in a 10x6 area.

Man, I don't give a damn we didn't even get a tree or put up lights this year! This was WAY better than anything I could ask for. Well, anything I could ask for and actually get! Haha.

Bubba kush

Bubba kush

I didn't really get it ON christmas, but my room's improvements have been our Christmas present to ourselves. Lol. Dumped about 2 grand into the room in the past month. Went from a 1kw 4x4 tent to using 3kw in a 10x6 area.

Man, I don't give a damn we didn't even get a tree or put up lights this year! This was WAY better than anything I could ask for. Well, anything I could ask for and actually get! Haha.

Now you can have many trees lol. Good luck and happy new year

Tank333

Tank333

This is our tree for this year!

PART_1324586284168.jpeg

Tank333

Tank333

Go ahead! I'm hoping next year I'll have the room to have a WAY bigger tree.

F

FruitOfTheLabor

i built myself a cloning room

i bought 2 5 tier metal shelving units and 1 4 tier metal shelving unit.. and 2 2 tier metal shelving units.. so i can hold 16 Domes and tons of clones in cups.. i cant wait.. were moving into a new place.. so the setup will be kinda the same. just better setup.. because ill know exactly how i want it from the beggining instead of improving as i go..

my set up right now thats being taken down.. is a 10x 8 x 7 flower room = 2 1000w hps . 5 x 5 veg room 1 400 w mh.. and clone room has 30 24in flourecents.. and 6 4 foot flourecents. .. which in turn is perfect for the clone room .. ive never had this much success with cloning . i was trying to clone on the side light of the 400w mh.. and they would never root...

the new set up should be a 10x8 room made were leaving a foot and half to two feet on one side for walking in and watering and such. but we will have 2 600 w hps on a light mover.. in flower room 1 . and flower room 2 will be the exact same thing..

the veg room will be a 8 x 8 office space .... with 2 600w 1 hps and 1 mh.. on the light mover also.. trying to find a way mite have to make a rotating stage for the plants to go on.. so that i can use the hps and mh evenly by rotating them every day wen i check on them..

the clone room which now will be a panty thats 4x 6 and will contain all of the shelving units and flourecents.. the only issue i am having is switchin from biocanna to fox farms.. i think its a magnesium def.. or something i cant stand the bull shit.. im ready to go back to my old soil mix and biocanna again

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
I Got

A lump of coal to burn, the co2 is good for the plant and the ashes as well LOL

mal

dankworth

dankworth

Got a couple of small dosing pumps on the way. So I can connect them to this fishtank ph controller I bought almost a year and a half ago. Going to build a 3'x8'x2'tall box. And put some pond liner in it. Already got the cycle timer. Art-dne or something. Got a German aquarium heater. It is hungry for power.
Need a bigass pump, build an irrigation manifold...
Then I will not handwater my life away.
Oh and got some F--- OG BX(2packs)
To go with W---- S1(2packs)
Because the plan is to get a sort of a W----F--- OG, but a male. So I could get some pollen of that to a D- G--------- G-13.
I bet other people have thought of that too.

B

BayouBud

Seeds & so far 75% germinated (cracked)

Started a grow by ordering seed 10 days before x-mas, they came in 2 days before x-mas... And on Christmas night I checked on my baby girls........ 75% germ after 45 hours, seeing 1st leaves (water). Iiiieeeee
Thank You Santa, & The Attitude!

BayouBuds

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Got another 400 hps and the full line up of FoxFarms products,plus a dozen different clones.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

yep got myself 4 new 4x4 trays, got the girlfriend a pack of mr.nice's super silver haze and flipped the 4k into flower.

Hope everyone has a great new years

P

paulycali

I left him some cookies and he left me some beans

Thanks Santa :)

Top Bottom