Any body have good knowledge on dosing

• Thread starter Oldmanbud50
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Iv made canna coconut oil. My ratio was 1 kg oil to 7 oz of auto trim and small nuggs. Decarbed for 40 mins. Slow cooker method for 12 hours. Strained stored and frozen.. Iv put the thc as between 10 to 12%done a ruff estimate on a site and the result carnt be ryt as it say 1. Oz only so i times that by the number of oz which is 7..if this is ryt.. Does any know how much would be in let's say homemade toffee. If I put 100mill in a recipe.. These numbers carnt get my doses ryt. Need emm strong

Any body have  good knowledge on dosing
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
This app or website you used assumes that you get 100% of the thc from the buds. I don't know much about infusing coconut oil but I don't think you'd get 100%.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

This app or website you used assumes that you get 100% of the thc from the buds. I don't know much about infusing coconut oil but I don't think you'd get 100%.
God knows then m8. Just know there bloody good. I just wondered as there are so many dosing tables.. I also use this 1 as a rough guide..

Screenshot 20210123 112711
JJS009

JJS009

I haven’t found a chart that is “accurate”. To many unknowns such as actual THC % for all the material you are putting in, actual extraction rate etc. I usually make a batch and try it and adjust from there

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I haven’t found a chart that is “accurate”. To many unknowns such as actual THC % for all the material you are putting in, actual extraction rate etc. I usually make a batch and try it and adjust from there
N1 m8 ya I usually do but a m8 had 2 of my toffees and wiped out lol so was wondering how strong they were lol.. Ty for reply

Top Bottom