Any body know whays wrong with my plants

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Hi everyone

People probably have noticed iv been having a bad time with coco.
Well im still having a bad time. :(

I had 4 plants 1 and a half Weeks into flower they stated leaf cupping a few days ago.. I'm sure I over fed them, so I flushed with water and slight fees at 0.2/ec of canna coco, pH 5.8 the next day I did the same again the run off e.c was 0.4/0.6

I let them dry a bit for a day and a half I then a few hours ago bottom fed just encase it was over watering son they can suck it up if they needed it, well 2 hours layer they did did slowly suck it up but the drooped a tad More,

I'm not sure if its over watering of still a lockout or is it even under feeding

Some pics below..
The first pic of the one small plant is a different plant i have in veg as you can see thats fine so I cant be all that bad.

I'm 90% sure its over watering, before I just bottom fed a hour ago the bottom of the fabric pot was already soaking before

I was thinking of running some H2 02 though with the next fees and a e.c of just 0.2/0.4 I was thinking if its over feeding and also over watering then the low e.c will flush the coco and then the H2 02 would prevent over watering ?

Anyway please help as I'm in 1.5 weeks into flower and I got a bad feeling I'm gonna loose these.

The problem started when I hit 1.0-1.2e.c and have had a 2 flushes and 2 low e.c feeds since at 0.2 & 0.4

her is the one i have in veg that's fine

Any body know whays wrong with my plants

And here are my 4 sick plants

Any body know whays wrong with my plants 2
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 3
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 4
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 5
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 6
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 7
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 8
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 9
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 10
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 11
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 12
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 13
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 14
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 15
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 16
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 17

I was thinking of adding this so it will boot oxygen in the roots possibly kill and rot and slow me to low e.c flush
Any body know whays wrong with my plants 18

Ph 007

Ph 007

Her is one pic of a really bad leaf that stands out

IMG 20190908 215854
IMG 20190908 215736

Last edited:
K

KushAndLove

Temp/rh?

Your plants look hungry. Those are some pretty low ec feeds for a flowering plant. It's pretty difficult to over water coco. How often are you watering and how much and are you feeding every time? Some leaf markings have me suspect of a pest, not for sure but enough I'd take a scope/loupe to them. Could just be the image/lighting making it look like there is silvery markings in some places .

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
yeah im at a constant 1.1- 1.2 ec on my coco plants. Veg is at 0.9 with zero issues. 1 gal fabric pots getting hand fed to run off every day. If you start seeing tip droop back off just a little.

What exactly are you feeding them? you don't wanna go ham on the daily waterings plus till they have really established a good root zone. After transplant from 1in rockwool rooter as a clone i usually dont hit them for 4 days then 3 days after that. By that time its every other day until every day then flower is 3-4 times a day. Honestly I don't do a damn thing different then my Hugo 6in rockwool plants vs i water them way more in veg once established but flower is the exact same nutes and water times with no issues.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Temp/rh?

Your plants look hungry. Those are some pretty low ec feeds for a flowering plant. It's pretty difficult to over water coco. How often are you watering and how much and are you feeding every time? Some leaf markings have me suspect of a pest, not for sure but enough I'd take a scope/loupe to them. Could just be the image/lighting making it look like there is silvery markings in some places .
Temps are night min 67.8f to 69f. Iv bumped heater up a tad to get 69/71g
Humidity 65/56

And day temp is 75-97 maz
Usually sits 75-78

I was watering daily half a litre to a litre , basically till in get some run off.

They been drying a good 24 hours and the bottom of the fabric pot was still soaking.
I bottom fed few hours ago with a e.c of 0.4 and pH 5.8 the sucked they up only just tho took them 2-3 hours to suck up about quarter of a litre half max

And i have thrips had them a year or 2 lol I best them back nearly get rid of them and the fuckers come back

Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Fresh transplants on 3 days after first watering

IMG 1693

Daily feeds till runoff coming right up on 3 weeks

IMG 1694

No coco in flower yet since ive been a rockwool warrior for so long but last seed run was all coco and had zero issues. Watered 3 times a day for 1 min then switching to 4 times a day at week 4.5 for 1 min. All feeds at 5.7 veg and flower

Ph 007

Ph 007

yeah im at a constant 1.1- 1.2 ec on my coco plants. Veg is at 0.9 with zero issues. 1 gal fabric pots getting hand fed to run off every day. If you start seeing tip droop back off just a little.

What exactly are you feeding them? you don't wanna go ham on the daily waterings plus till they have really established a good root zone. After transplant from 1in rockwool rooter as a clone i usually dont hit them for 4 days then 3 days after that. By that time its every other day until every day then flower is 3-4 times a day. Honestly I don't do a damn thing different then my Hugo 6in rockwool plants vs i water them way more in veg once established but flower is the exact same nutes and water times with no issues.
Im feeding them just canna coco A&B they where on A&b & rhiztonic and canzyma what ever its called the stuff that breaks dead roots down, but I took then back to simple A&B as had problems.

Their pritty well rooted roots coming out the bottom of the fabric pots and the odd root on the sides..

Ph 007

Ph 007

Fresh transplants on 3 days after first watering

View attachment 894464

Daily feeds till runoff coming right up on 3 weeks

View attachment 894465

No coco in flower yet since ive been a rockwool warrior for so long but last seed run was all coco and had zero issues. Watered 3 times a day for 1 min then switching to 4 times a day at week 4.5 for 1 min. All feeds at 5.7 veg and flower
Looking good mate :) what's that a under ground bunker or something?

If u see my first pick of the small plant they looks healthy they on 0.6 e.c

And I'm not using calmag guys as had problems with they shit before

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Looking good mate :) what's that a under ground bunker or something?

If u see my first pick of the small plant they looks healthy they on 0.6 e.c

And I'm not using calmag guys as had problems with they shit before

You shouldnt have to use cal/mg with canna. Try bumping them up .2 ec and see what happens. At that point watering everyday.

Ph 007

Ph 007

You shouldnt have to use cal/mg with canna. Try bumping them up .2 ec and see what happens. At that point watering everyday.
Iv used calmag Manny times and it cusses Hell, i used half strength at 0.2ec and full at 0.4ec full give me problems half give me less of a problem stopping altogether everything was great in have some in veg no cal mag and their looking awsome, using using water site for 24 hour or more with air stone the tsp water ppm is under 100 it's about 0.67 but cal mag don't work for me

0.2 mag or do you men 0.2 feed so feed at 0.6 you mean, their really slow at drinking they where drinking fast at one point

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Also something to mention you can always bump the A up by 1 ml vs B if seeing fading. That would be more for something like RO water and not using I dont see the need. Almost all A/B nutes I always bump the A up a little more since that is where all the calcium is. I wouyld try upping the feed a little more. Once you get up into the 1.0 EC plus you need to have the waterings dialed. Once they start to dry out the ph and ppm will go askew.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Iv used calmag Manny times and it cusses Hell, i used half strength at 0.2ec and full at 0.4ec full give me problems half give me less of a problem stopping altogether everything was great in have some in veg no cal mag and their looking awsome, using using water site for 24 hour or more with air stone the tsp water ppm is under 100 it's about 0.67 but cal mag don't work for me

Yeah water under 100 you shouldnt have to change a thing with the nutes. 700-800 (.5) ppm seems to be my normal point for flower unless I know a strain either wants it or can take a hit above that.

If using cal/mg always make sure to mix it before A. Then A then B. Even then depending on what brand I was using at most I would be a 1ml a gal maybe 2 pushing it with RO. You have to be careful with Calmg since it can lock out K and sometimes has a lot of Fe in it and can fuck shit up. Last time I checked Canna coco base nutes had something like 4-6% Ca.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Also something to mention you can always bump the A up by 1 ml vs B if seeing fading. That would be more for something like RO water and not using I dont see the need. Almost all A/B nutes I always bump the A up a little more since that is where all the calcium is. I wouyld try upping the feed a little more. Once you get up into the 1.0 EC plus you need to have the waterings dialed. Once they start to dry out the ph and ppm will go askew.
OK I'll try TMZ, but I watered earlier bottom fed with a&b 0.4 ec they drunk it up then they drooped more so surely if it was under fed they wouldn't of drooped more, but if it was over watered then I fed they why The dropped more you think?
The light is off you think in should ho down and feed then just a&b at 0.8 e.c to run off or don't and eave then dry more?

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
OK I'll try TMZ, but I watered earlier bottom fed with a&b 0.4 ex the drunk they up then drooped more sire surely if it was under fed they would of drooped lore, but if it was over watered then I fed they why The dropped more you think?
The light is off you think in should ho down and feed then just a&b at 0.8 e.c to run off or don't and eave then dry more?

Also bottom feeding will get a buildup in coco. Something I had to deal with on Ebb tables. I would have to flush nutes through them once a week to keep from having problems. Always top feed and flush the old nutes out with fresh ones.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Also bottom feeding will get a buildup in coco. Something I had to deal with on Ebb tables. I would have to flush nutes through them once a week to keep from having problems. Always top feed and flush the old nutes out with fresh ones.
I always top feed but as I though it was over watering i bottom feed for this once to give them a choice drink or not to drink, they all just about drunk it bar one one still has about 2-3 ml high at bottom of the tray so didn't drink it up was only quarter of a litre each they had

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I always top feed but as I though it was over watering i bottom feed for this once to give them a choice drink or not to drink, they all just about drunk it bar one one still has about 2-3 ml high at bottom of the tray so didn't drink it up was only quarter of a litre each they had

Overwatering in coco really isnt an issue on a single feed if you have an established plant. Don't sweet it. If they are like the plants above I had drench them.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Guys I just went down now bottom of the trays where now empty, so I just bottom fed half a litre each with a&b at 1.0ec and ph 5.7 I hope this don't make things worst I'll see now in the morning how they take it

Ph 007

Ph 007

Overwatering in coco really isnt an issue on a single feed if you have an established plant. Don't sweet it. If they are like the plants above I had drench them.
I can never get below 59hunidity. All my years growing It sits around 59/68 in flower I don't worried to.much as can't so nothing about it. I only try to get good humidity I veg at 64/70 I do own a nice small compact dehumidifier but that pushes my temps way to high.

Also do you think this stress their having could cause them to turn hermi half male?

Last edited:
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I can never get below 59hunidity. All my years growing It sits around 59/68 in flower I don't worried to.much as can't so nothing about it. I only try to get good humidity I veg at 64/70 I do own a nice small compact dehumidifier but that pushes my temps way to high.

Also do you think this stress their having could cause them to turn hermi half male?

Stress can cause the trait to come through if it is already there. It's isnt going to turn a stable strain hermie tho unless it already has the tendency. With humiditry that high I would bump the temp up to high 70's to 80 (freedom units)

Latest posts

Top Bottom