Any body play video games? PS3,360,Wii

• Thread starter kinger
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sokalkush

I play MLB 08 the Show on PS3 best baseball game out there IMO... also play GTA4, MGS4 and COD from time to time.

video games are addictive especially when combined with dank buds =)

Cali smoke

Cali smoke

crysis warhead soon..

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tIwswcdYvQ[/Youtube]

S

Stackin Paper

Mario Kart wii ia a nightmare, good fun though, i like the tennis aswell.

B

Boywonder

Yeah, may give it a go, i love darts too but the game can't be nowhere near to the real thing surely.

You mean fifa? Trust me bruv, if u like playin footie, u will LOVE fifa!!:D there is so much control over the ball, especially when ur in front of goal, it is proper "real", u can put it wherever u want:) And once u score a 20yd screamer, ur addicted!!lol:D Skills r well hard tho, I havent picked them up yet, still playin the easy ball, lol

Like I say,, if u like football, u will LOVE fifa!!:)

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Mario Kart online here. Lots of fun and frustration.

S

Stackin Paper

You mean fifa? Trust me bruv, if u like playin footie, u will LOVE fifa!!:D there is so much control over the ball, especially when ur in front of goal, it is proper "real", u can put it wherever u want:) And once u score a 20yd screamer, ur addicted!!lol:D Skills r well hard tho, I havent picked them up yet, still playin the easy ball, lol

Like I say,, if u like football, u will LOVE fifa!!:)

Yeah was on about footy but then went off on 1 about darts, lol.

F

farva

i have a xbox 360 all i play is madden and gears of war
gears of war 2 is coming out in about a week looks :rock

T

Thick Smoke

xbox-360. i am a total junkie lol
been playin supreme commander, it is a strategy game like command and conquer
tiger woods 08. it is alot better the 09
saints row 2

i get alot of game time as i suffer from insomnia. i only sleep bout 3-4 hours night
lol

S

smilez

I'm really into computer games. I used to play wow, but it took over my life and I vowed to never play again.

Right now I play:
Team Fortress 2
Left For Dead
Combat Arms (free to download! try it!)
Battlefield 2, 2142

well if anyone plays these, message me!

M

mooseinmypants

i have a wii, and xbox 360... pretty much stick with sports games and 1st person shooters.... maybe a little strategy game here and there im' eyeing endwar

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

call of duty 5 on ps3 is too serious im on that all night long, every night after 2 spliffs lol

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

Just finished COD5 tonight, on PC though, no consoles for me. So I guess its back to Fallout 3, which if you dont have it folks, get it now, what a crazy ass game man, SICK!

A

andy107

I play COD4, madden and gta4 gotta 360 and gettin ready to go buy gears of war 2!

G

greyfx

I used to play cs 1.6 competitively then moved onto americas army also called aa. Now I just play cs: source and wow. I just got done downloading cod world at war for pc and am playing online cracked servers :P. I also just finished red alert 3, soviet campaign.

I never really liked console games that much except for the mgs series.

My girlfriend is a wow addict lvl 70 mage, and working her way to 80 as we speak lol.

Top Bottom